16

ⓤⓝⓒⓞⓥⓔⓡ

ⓤⓝⓒⓞⓥⓔⓡ

"Have you taken your medicines on your prescription?"

The girl with ombre brown hair leaned back against the couch with her head thrown back, eyes looking up at the ceiling. "No. I'm not sick so why should I?" Her tone sounded like a sarcasm which her psychologist found it a little bit troubling since her condition was worsening although the girl didn't show any attempt to be at least eager for her session. Jun watched her psychologist let out a sigh and her hands clenched in fists on her lap, she was aware that she's troubling everyone but they should just leave her alone by now.

"Your Highness, it's vital for you to take—"

"I don't know who are you talking to right now, but I am Jun. Call me that." Her fuchsia eyes glared sharply, sending thousands shivers on the psychologist's spines, it must be one of the perks of being a royalty. "I guess we are done here. Now, get out of my room, I have school. We got a festival and I will be really busy for a whole day. Wait, make it a whole year. So don't bother coming here again, you can ask the butler for your payment. Thank you, and now you're excused." The teen simply elegantly stood up and dusted imaginary dust on her school shorts before leaving.

Jun inserted her earpods and jogged to her school, finding comfort and peacefulness in jazz music that she used to play it in the palace to dance goofily with him. Yesterday—it was a huge mistake to talk to her mother, she should have seen it sooner. And now, the whole residence was looking at her with either pity or fright. "I told you she's trying to tear us apart." Her lips mumbled incoherently as she stood in front of her school and the tall figure on her side only smiled at her frown.

"It's alright. We are one, Jun. No one can come between us."

She suppressed a yawn, her round eyes now had black spots under them and she looked tired to be honest. Of course she would since she had been trashing around last night, even with the sedative injected, the nightmare was still haunting her and Jun was losing her sanity. "It's because of you, I am still holding on, Lucas." The male version of her placed his hand on top of her head and gently patted her, saying the same thing to her and Jun smiled widely. They were twins. And twins were always together, not even death could keep them apart.

"Who are you talking to, Jun?"

The girl swiftly turned her head and a huge figure of Makoto Tachibana stood in front of her, simply towering her with a soft smile on his puzzled face. "Oh, nothing, it's just a line from a movie I watched last night. Good morning, Makoto." The guy frowned a little bit at her excuse but shrugged it off nevertheless, bidding him a good morning as well. They walked together to the field and as soon as Jun was seen by Nagisa, the energetic tiny boy immediately rushed to her and hugged her waist.

"Jun-chan, you're here! Yeayy, now we are all here, so who gets to run first?"

"Me." Haru raised his hand and Jun wondered if he can run fast.