22

ⓣⓦⓘⓢⓣ ⓞⓕ ⓕⓐⓣⓔ

ⓣⓦⓘⓢⓣ ⓞⓕ ⓕⓐⓣⓔ

"Mako-chan, you started helping out at Goro-chan's yesterday?"

Listening to the boys' conversation in the changing room after their practice, Jun immediately slammed the door open, completely ignoring the way Rei screeching like a girl as he covered up his body with his hands. As if she hadn't seen his shirtless body. Rolling her eyes at him exaggerating her barging in, Jun crossed her arms and told Makoto that she wanted to join him. She could use that to distract her mind. "I could help you out, although I don't like that old man, he had done so much for us."

Nagisa giggled. "Jun-chan is being tsundere again."

The girl gave him a dirty look. "I don't ever recall I was a tsundere before but that's a cute giggle, Nagisa." Her hand patted his head before leaving the room to jump into the pool.

"Jun-chan?" Nagisa had his brain pending for a while, did she just compliment him? Unaware, his cheeks had turned flamming red and the poor boy quickly covered his face once Rei pointed out his blush. He swatted his hands as if there was a fly roaming on his face and both Makoto and Rei laughed at his reaction, usually he would not be that bothered by Jun's remarks but somehow, day by day, they could see him easily getting flustered every time Jun was around. No doubt, he was getting into the circle of Jun's harem.

Nagisa pouted. "Stop laughing at me! Anyway! We can't let Mako-chan do all the work yourself! We'll help too! Don't you agree, Rei-chan?"

"Thank you both of you, but aren't there other things that both of you need to focus on?" Makoto asked the juniors as their examination week was around the corner and Nagisa couldn't afford to fool around and fail the exam again. But of course, that boy would never tell Makoto that the reason why he wanted to help him out too because of Jun. He definitely had no plan to be close to her.

Later, after the practice ended, Makoto waited for Jun outside the changing room, their school didn't have a separate changing room hence, they had to share the room and fortunately, they were such good boys and did not dare to sneak a peek. While changing her clothes, Jun did take a moment to look at the faint scar that had been covered up by her foundation earlier. Putting both her hands on the chest, she took a deep breath and leaned her forehead on the mirror. "How long had it been?"

Jun sighed to herself and shook her head. She should not make Makoto wait outside for a long time. Once she was done, the girl opened the door and how mesmerized she was when her eyes met his pair of green eyes that reminded her of the forest. "Sorry for making you wait." Her breath was taken completely by his figure towering her with the sunset lighting his background. That sight alone could make her weak on knees, had he been always that charming? Jun had to avert her eyes away from him to ensure he didn't notice her long stare on him.

"It's okay, Jun. Let's go."

They walked together side by side and sometimes, their hands would brush each other, for some reason, she did not dislike it. On their way there, they talked a lot about the kids they had to teach and Jun found Makoto to be even more handsome when he seemed to be very eager in telling her stories about those kids. No doubt, he would make a very great dad. She had seen the way he acted around his siblings and her face was feeling warm all of the sudden once she thought about Makoto having children that looked like him.