25

ⓘⓣ ⓘⓢ ⓒⓞⓛⓛⓐⓟⓢⓘⓝⓖ

ⓘⓣ ⓘⓢ ⓒⓞⓛⓛⓐⓟⓢⓘⓝⓖ

"Haru went to Australia?!"

Jun Samezuka leaned her head against the wall, closing her eyes while listening to their conversation about the certain dark haired guy. She didn't have any energy to meddle in and decided to just sit there and listen. Apparently, Rin had invited Haru to go to Australia with him once he heard a news about Haru being a douche. He was though, he even raised his voice again to her face. "Ah! Can't we stop talking about that guy? It's making my blood pressure goes up and I'm not even old as Coach Sasabe yet!"

Nagisa made a 'tch' sound repeatedly. "Cannot do that, Jun-chan. As a teammate, you have to be a bit attentive to your friend and—" He had started to lecture her and Jun quickly covered both her ears with her hands. "Jun-chan! You have to hear this—" He puffed his cheeks in anger, in an adorable way, crossing his arms, couldn't believe she would sing 'la lala' to herself to avoid hearing his voice.

Makoto chuckled to himself but the smile on his lips didn't stay long. He knew why did she act like that. She must have been offended by Haru, his words did cut her deep to be honest and he crossed the limits. He didn't know why Haru shut himself out when they were all there for him. It was difficult to understand him but Makoto won't give up. Until the very end, he will be there for Haru if he ever wanted to turn back and reflect on his mistakes. Haru will be alright, this trip to Australia will definitely bring something good to him.

Jun was getting lost again. After setting up her lantern and watching it drifting away, Jun turned around to get back to the boys but she couldn't find her way. Thus, she found a bench somewhere nearby and waited there to be picked up by them. It hurt her pride to admit she was indeed lost but Jun didn't care about it. She could have a moment of peace for a second while waiting for them. She leaned back and stretched her arms while expressing a yawn. She was getting sleepy, must have been because of her insufficient sleep last night.

But before she could shut her eyes to sleep, Haru was approaching her. Jun rubbed her eyes gently and stood on her feet to walk to him. Somehow, although they were only few feets from each other, Jun had a feeling that they were far from each other in hearts. Before he could say anything to her, Jun raised her palm. "I know what you're going to ask. Yes, I am lost. Now, please take me home, I'm getting sleepy." Her lips pouted and held her hands out, as if she asked to be carried.

However instead of him pampering her as always, Haru stood there unmoving and looked at where the water was. Jun stared at his back with a groan and dragged herself to stand beside him. Her heart was heavy to talk about his condition but she couldn't just let him be like that. Everyone was worrying about him. "Haru, I'm sorry for butting in but I don't think you can go on this way, either. Until now, I thought that if this was what you wanted, it was fine. I know you don't swim because of a desire to win or anything but—if this is about you're still searching for your dream, I pray that you will find one quickly. I can't bear to watch you like this—"