06

ⓐ ⓡⓐⓒⓔ ⓦⓐⓢ ⓜⓐⓓⓔ

ⓐ ⓡⓐⓒⓔ ⓦⓐⓢ ⓜⓐⓓⓔ

3 days more until regional tournament and now, they were on their way to the city to buy a new swimsuit for Rei. Said, the reason why he can't swim was the speedo he was using. It's not streamlined for his body and Jun couldn't see the logic behind it. But she didn't really mind. She could buy a new swimsuit for herself as well.

Jun was wearing a black blouse tucked in inside her dark brown pants and Kou did gasp dramatically, asking her if the clothes she was wearing were made by a famous fashion designer. Jun only nodded and the others didn't know that her family was that rich since her father was only a principal. The girl quickly changed the topic and noted that they had reached.

Jun headed to women's section but stopped herself when she saw Haru was holding two swimsuits. She made face as he was literally holding the same swimsuits from his usual. And he tried it. "Isn't it the same?" She raised an eyebrow and Haru shook his head. He liked the way that one fit him better and he had rose color on his cheeks. And he smiled.

"Okay? Nice for you?" Jun made a weird face and left the boys to find one for herself. She did notice three men wearing black tuxedos behind her. A sigh escaped her lips and she decided to ignore it. A black one caught her eyes and she nodded her head in approval of her choice. It's a one piece swimsuit and the stomach part was see through.

"Fancy meeting you here. Gonna try that for me?"

She turned around and her palm touched his chest as he was cornering her. Her eyes playfully narrowed at his pointy teeth. "Hello, Rin. I was at first but then no." Nodding her head, Jun moved her hand and Rin took the chance to grab her wrist. He gave her a smirk, tilting his head aside, saying he wanted to see her in that while kissing her wrist.

Jun caught those three men stiffened a little when Rin leaned close to her. She sighed. She didn't really  want to start a ruckus there. "What's up with you being all touchy today?" She took a step back to make sure there's a gap between them. He shrugged his shoulders, still holding her hand and Jun cautiously looked around hoping he won't do anything careless.

"You haven't visited Samezuka for days now and I am worried about you."

Jun nodded. "I'm sorry. Things have been busy lately, wait don't tell me you're missing me?" Her smirk matched his and Rin widened his eyes.

"Pfft, of course not–" His cheeks began to match his hair and Jun clicked her tongue, standing on her toes to get closer to him. His eyes snapped to her lips and he swallowed hard at their closeness, he could smell her perfume and wonder if that had became his new favorite scent. Absolutely yes, he nodded to himself. He felt her placing her hands on his chest and Jun whispered something in his ears.