19

ⓛⓤⓒⓚⓨ ⓒⓗⓐⓡⓜ

ⓛⓤⓒⓚⓨ ⓒⓗⓐⓡⓜ

"At last, the prefecturals start tomorrow! Everyone, please make sure to get plenty of rest today! And that means, no swimming today, Jun-senpai!" Kou let out a shriek as she forced the boys to hold Jun's arms in order to not let her jump into the pool. It was quite a sight to see them struggling with a girl, carefully Makoto held her arm to ensure he didn't touch her inappropriately. Kou sighed. "Anyway, we'll meet tomorrow in front of the venue at 8 am sharp! Tardiness is strictly prohibited. Is everyone ready?"

Nagisa showed her a peace. "Totally! We're fired up and ready to go!"

Jun stopped struggling. "Natsu?"

"Who's Natsu?" Haru questioned her only to receive a shrug from Makoto and Kou.

"We even got our new matching swimsuits!" Nagisa pulled Jun's hand to wiggle his hips against hers and Rei. Ah, apparently, few days ago, Nagisa and those two went for a shopping to find new swimsuits, specifically for this tournament and boy, he was really excited to see Jun spending her rich money like a rich man he always saw in movies. That's why he loved to go shopping with her, because she's rich rich and God only knew how much she had spent on that day, that girl was generous enough to pay for their expenses and Nagisa was willing to go again with her because she's rich!

Makoto only laughed at the way Nagisa exaggerated about Jun's bank account and proudly showed off his new swimsuit, saying he would wear it only for tournaments. "Jun-chan is so rich, Mako-chan! You should have seen the way she grabbed all the things without looking at the prices and swiped her card effortlessly!" Jun raised an eyebrow at him, started to think that maybe Nagisa was being friendly with her because of her wealth but then again, she didn't mind. She would love to waste the royal's money.

The tallest member smiled. "Okay, okay, settle down. Let's go over the schedule one more time, alright? The first day will be for individual events and the second day is the relay. Our entries in the individual events are, Nagisa in the 100m breaststroke, Rei, the 100m butterfly." Haru will swim for both 100m and 200m freestyle and Makoto will do the 100m backstroke and 200m freestyle. That was unexpected of him to suddenly enter the freestyle event. But moving on, Jun will enter both 100m and 200m butterfly.

"Oh, will you be joining the individual medley too?" Ama-sensei asked the only girl swimmer in the team.

Jun hummed softly as Kou nodded her head, definitely she will enter it as it would be such a waste for Jun to not grab the opportunity. Knowing her, Jun would win the tournament easily, she was a monster. Jun made an offended face when Kou called her a monster, but she didn't take it to heart after all she knew she meant good. Jun was just too good. "Dang, you're right." The older girl patted Kou on the head and the junior giggled cutely, loving the affection she showered her.

Ama-sensei smiled. "Then, you definitely will be a great athlete in the future. You should write it on the occupational form."

Jun froze for a while, soon she could only shrug her shoulders. "Sure." However, she knew she could never have that as her ambition, she was born for the throne or at least, groomed to be the Ruler of a country. She should not bear any low class dream—her beloved mother's words and she could not escape her destiny as she chose it personally. For her brother, she sacrificed herself for the throne and in return, he was free to do anything he wanted, to live like a commoner.