00

ⓕⓐⓣⓔⓕⓤⓛ ⓔⓝⓒⓞⓤⓝⓣⓔⓡ

ⓕⓐⓣⓔⓕⓤⓛ ⓔⓝⓒⓞⓤⓝⓣⓔⓡ

"I am not going to high school. And this is my decision. You can find a home tutor, whatever you want but I'm not going to school." A certain brown ombre haired girl said as she threw her luggage into the living room and threw a cap to her head. Her Australian accent was rubbing on her Japanese, indicating that she was not born and raised in Japan.

Her name was Jun and this was not in her mind when she came back home. She was expecting him to be more welcoming and nice but no. Zen Samezuka just had to force her to go to a high school. "Jun, you are going to school and don't raise your voice to me. I am your father! Respect me!" He pointed his finger and Jun tugged her jacket in anger.

Her fuchsia eyes glared at him with hatred. "Then you should have act like one. But no, because of you, he die–"

"Jun Samezuka!" In a blink of an eye, he raised his hand to slap her but a single tear on her face stopped him. Jun bit her lip and glared at his hand, asking him why did he stop. Zen Samezuka didn't say a word and she gave up. The girl ignored the pleas to hear her father out from the butler and put her hand on the doorknob.

She looked at the brown haired man. "I'm going for a swim at your precious school. Don't wait up for me." The girl didn't give him a chance to say anything before she slammed the door. Zen put a hand on his face to massage his temple. He couldn't just understand his daughter. She was too guarded around him. Around everyone actually.

He didn't know what else to do with her. He tried to become a great father to her but it only made him worse. It only made her driven away from him. He ws hoping at least, when she's back from Australia, they could spend time together to make up the years he had been missing. But now, she's mad about him enrolling her into a new high school.

"Zen-sama, just give her some time–"

"I know, I know but how long more? I don't want to lose another child."

Jun pulled the cap down on her head and took out her phone to type the Samezuka Academy name in Google Maps. It's her first time in Japan and she didn't really want to be lost on her first day. And she didn't want to call her father. Her screen showed it's only ten minutes away from her house. Her fingers tapped on the screen to open Spotify and played her playlist.

The girl put on her earphones and jogged to her father's school. It was really quiet and cold at night, just like she always liked it. The cold air brushed her bare stomach as she was only wearing crop tank top and leggings with a black jacket. Jun tried her hardest not to get lost on her way, setting the swimming pool as her goal.

Her father had given her the key to the pool and certainly there were no students swimming late night. It might be a little risky since it was all boys school but, this was Jun, we were talking. Jun Samezuka, a troublemaker. She was beautiful with her wavy ombre brown hair, bold, sassy, daring and only talked when she wanted to. She was cold.