𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 01

"𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑢𝑝."
❤︎

___________________________________________

JAZIEL'S POV
__________________________________________

"Kindly complete the rest of the questions of the profits prior to incorporation. I need the assignment submitted by Thursday which is day after tomorrow. Have a nice day."

Says the boring accountancy teacher Mrs. Negi, one of the few Indian professors in our university.

Her glass like voice saying "have a nice day" and that small smile plastered on her face clearly tells how much she is enjoying torturing us poor students.

Like instead of wishing us a nice day, she's screaming in her mind,
"Yes, bitches. Now, go do those questions which I know you haven't heard a single thing about in the class and I'll get the golden opportunity to mark you fail. Yayyyy!"

But then again, I might be hallucinating. I have been so stressed these days not knowing what should I do to make this year successful. It's the second week of our last year and I'm already getting looks from the teachers that clearly says that I should study hard this year and complete assignments in time.

Fuck shit. Not hallucinating. I mean imagining things.

Like isn't that same as hallucinating. My subconscious mocked me.

Shut up. I mean I might be seeing things.

Psssht, as if that isn't hallucinating either.

Okay stop!
What I mean is I must be just very much stressed out you know.

Yeah we know. Stressed by sleeping all day and lazying around.

That's rude!

Oh god! What am I even doing?
Talking with myself. Wait, more like arguing?

I'm so stupid.

Exactly! I always remind you of that.

I mentally facepalmed myself.

Can this day get anymore worse?

I looked around at all the other students quickly making their way out of the class as if their non existing tails were on fire and they were in dire need of water, before placing my books back in my black bag pack and standing up to walk towards the open door.

But I could feel the drilling glares of my teacher boring into the side of my head.
And just as I decided to make a sprint to the door, I hear her high pitched voice,
"Miss Pabme, I would like to talk to you."

About what? My awesome personality? My amazing remarks? My too cute dress? My hair fall?
Whst do you exactly want to talk about? I mentally cursed hoping to vanish somehow in the air by magic.

Ahh! The perks of magic, knowing magic.
I wish it was real and then I wouldn't have to live my life at this stupid average human speed.

I could go anywhere I wanted in a single minute and eat as many chocolates as I want and still maintain the perfect body.

Perfect body with a perfect smile.
Yup, just like that song.

"Miss Pabme!" Her voice shouted from behind.
Coming, coming, geez! It's not like a lion would jump out and eat you if I get a minute late.