𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 02

"𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠"
❤︎
___________________________________________

JAZIEL'S POV
___________________________________________

Why is that fries are yellow coloured only? I mean why can't they be blue? Or Red?

Wait, no. Not blue.

I mean why can't they be shining golden or glittering silver. Now, aren't these beautiful colours? And they would even make those not so appealing fries so fucking attractive!
I know they are made from potatoes but what if potatoes were of a different colour, like purple? Or totally any different colour, like....ummm brown?

No stupid!
Brown would look like shit.

Well, yeah. That's true. Brown would look shit.

Let's go with purple. Purple potatoes.
And then we would have purpl...

"So you need a tutor?"

My thoughts were cut short by Lyla, my best friend who asked me this dreadful question before popping another fry dipped in tomato sauce in her mouth.

I pursed my lips looking at her. She was pretty. With her warm chocolate skin tone and, thick curly coloured hair, she looked such a diva. Her skin was glowing by the sun shining through the cafeteria windows. Her body was slim and she had this magic power to eat anything she wants and still not gain any fat.

She had many boys going after her. But she wasn't into relationships. As she put it and I quote, "I'm happy with my one night stands and booty calls."

It was much clear, we were one of the most popular and talked about girls in the campus. Unlike her, I wasn't not specifically interested in not having any relationships. It was just as it was. I mean, it's not like I didn't enjoy. I did, I talk with boys, flirt back, enjoy and have a good time, but nothing after that, literally nothing. I mean if I put it this way and I know it might portray me as a heartless bitch but maybe that's exactly what I was.

I get bored of them. The clear and cruel truth of my lack of interest in relationships and stupid shit like that.

Some random but handsome boy shows up, I enjoy with him for a few days and then leave him like a fucking gum under my shoe.

Though some of them even actually act like a fucking gum, so clingy and so dirty.

My thoughts came to a halt as Lyla snapped her manicured fingers in front of me. White going perfectly with her cocoa skin and I sighed.

She's so fucking perfect.
And I mean it. She actually takes meticulous care of herself, her body, her hair, everything.

While me? I, on the other side, would be happy if I even combed my hair twice a day.

But that doesn't mean that I didn't take care of my appearances because believe me, as much as I love comfy clothes and their easy style, I still wouldn't wear them outside my room, yes room because I'm that self conscious, I still would put on my tight fit jeans and a full sleeved off shoulder peach top as the one I'm wearing right now, even if I had to go out of my room for just ten minutes.

Yes, even for ten minutes I won't let anyone see that side of me!

They need to and always will see the sophisticated and Charming side of me, the one who had it all together.
The one without a single flaw, just like they refer me to as "The Snow."