𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 05

"𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤."
❤︎

___________________________________________

JAZIEL'S POV
___________________________________________

SpicySugarLovesSleep
"Life is a helicopter. I don't know how to operate a helicopter." - Sent 21:35.

DramaTomatogoldenpotato
"What happened, babe? Do you want to ride in a helicopter? - Received 21:35.

BlueEyesHypnotise
"Jaz, aren't you studying? Why are you sending these messages? Focus on your studies!" - Received 21:36.

Maybe because umm...I guess..I don't want to?
Should I text that? Naah, I'll get an earful from her then.

I laughed at Kyle's text.
Ride in a helicopter? A huge smile formed on my face reading this.

We all had the same names for each other saved in our phones. And the same was our usernames in the group chat.

I had named him DramaTomatogoldenpotato because well, during our first year, I was extremely mad at him because first he ate my burger and then my chocolates too and that also, my favourite ones that I had gotten from India.

What can a girl do except get mad at that time?
And I wanted to get back at him so the closest thing placed to me was a red tomato, we'll more like the closest vegetable or is it a fruit?
I've read somewhere that scientifically tomato is a fruit but if we see it's purpose for trade and commerce, it's a vegetable.

Poor Tomato.
He must have been so confused.

I sighed internally.
Oh wait....I was telling something, yeah about DramaTomatogoldenpotato, yes so when I ran after him, the closest thing I could grab was a tomato so smashed the poor fruit or vegetable or whatever right on his face.

My poor DramaQueen....tsk tsk.
At that moment, I named him DramaTomato but then GoldenPotato popped itself in my brain and I thought, wow! I'm such a genius.

And Tada!
There goes your name, DramaTomatogoldenpotato.

Now Lyla got her name BlueEyesHypnotise because of a really funny and stupid incident. So me being an Indian, and that also from North India, I listened to Punjabi songs.

And when there are Punjabi songs, how can you miss Honey Singh?
As I was listening to his song, Blue Eyes one day, Lyla also heard it when she came over and I don't know how or why but she ended up loving that song without even understanding most parts of it.

And that became her jam song. She would sing it whenever and wherever she liked to. So when we went to our friend's party in the second year, and somehow this song was being played and drunk Lyla is embarrassing Lyla. She immediately went all fired up when this song came up and I had to say this with great sympathy, she climbed up on the table and pretended that the long candle like chandelier that was attached to the ceiling was her pole and then twerked to this song.

God, I still remember that day so vividly. I had to literally drag her out of the party and during that unbearable process, she even gave me many scratches on my arms and shoulders and all that for what?
Just because I didn't let her embarass herself?

Tsk tsk.

And then there comes the precious and beautiful me, SpicySugarLovesSleep.
Isn't that such a nice name?