CHAPTER 12

He didn't stop.

He might have heard my words but he kept walking. So, I quickened up my pace while looking around to see if anyone was passing by or not.

Call me vain or a bitch, I don't care because yeah, that's who I am.
I care more about my image and my looks and the personality I created for me.

So, no, and I mean as in no way can anyone see me talking to a nerd!
Only losers talk to such losers, the same for nerds.

Like a gust of wind, I quickly reached his side and grabbed his arm to drag him to the empty room adjacent to the stairs upwards. This building was right next to the exit of parking lot. It was basically an abandoned dorm kind of thing. I guess, they'll be renovating it or might reconstruct into a building for a different purpose.

I'm pretty sure he was caught off guard by my sudden move as his eyes clearly displayed how stunned he was.

Opening the door and pulling him in, I smashed the door close shut and pushed him against the wall beside the door.

Only after pulling and pushing him, did I realise how heavy and.....manly he is. Well, obviously, his body mass index would be different than mine.
I mean, looking at his usual clothes, any person would mistake him for a really skinny person with no strength whatsoever.

But I was wrong. He does has strength as this ordeal even made me pant! Me, who is actually a person who runs and exercises almost daily!

But not paying much attention to that, I leaned closer to him.
"Why didn't you stop?"
I questioned him but even without waiting for him to speak, I continued.
"But it's good anyways. No one would have seen us. Uh, that's good."

Taking a deep breath, I tried to calm myself but didn't realize this act of deep breathing made my chest arch out more.

As I looked up at him, I was stunned.
"Hey, why are your ears...so red?"

Oh my god! The tips of his ears were so glaringly red and especially so when compared to his usual pale skin.

"Oh, well, let's not waste more time. I don't have much time for your tutoring class. And..." I paused a little.
Looking at him, I suppressed my annoyance and continued,
"It's not like you want me to be your student anyways. So, fine! Just let Mrs. Negi know that you have accepted me and we'll both go our ways then."

Seriously, the nonchalance he showed towards me really made me mad. How dare he say he won't take me in?!

I bit my lips in anxiousness as I waited for his answer. It's not that I don't care about my studies. I do, but I really don't want to do accountancy and especially not with such a timid nerd.

"No."

"What?!"  I was completely dumbfounded this time.

How can a person be as annoying as he is?!

This won't do. If he won't cooperate with me, my last year would go down the drain and it'll be difficult for me to graduate.

As I looked at him, I realised he was avoiding looking at me and kept his gaze focused on the surrounding.

The broken chairs, paint peeling of the walls and the rotting wood of tables....I'm pretty sure these are not much attractive than me, wait...what am I saying?
Like hell, these could ever be attractive!

I got more enraged as the seconds passed.
This "R" named nerd made me compare myself to such things....!

Ridiculous. How can I...?

But soon I realised something. As his eyes fluttered around and his face turned more red, this was....
"Are you attracted to me?"

Of course.
How can I forget my charms?