CHAPTER 11

Have you ever had a bad luck week? Like, something bad happens everyday for a continuous week?

Did you?
Well, if you experienced it or not, doesn't matter because now I, your pretty girl, is going through this bad luck phase.

I don't what to tell you but the thing I can tell and I will tell is that all this - this stupid bad luck week started because if that stupid "R" named nerd!

Ughh! I don't even know his name.

"Jaziel Pabme!" The teacher shouted.

"Yes?"

"Pay more attention in class!" Saying this, she turned back to the book she stated explaining from where she left.

And just as I turned my head around to sleep on the desk, I caught sight of the reason of my frustrations - the "R" named nerd!

He was looking at me but only after a second, he turned his face around.

Wait, what was that? A smile?
Was he laughing at me?

Looking closely, I narrowed my eyes and...yeah, sure enough, he has that very little smile painted on his lips.

He must surely be laughing at me! How dare he?!

Hmph! I lifted my chin up arrogantly and glanced at him in disdain.
Whatsoever, he can do, he'll still remain an unpopular nerd.

I turned my attention back to sleeping.
Yes, sleep is good. Sleep is nice.

.

.

.

.

.

Sigh.

My poor life.

"Ms. Pabme?"

I can't do anything to change it.

"Jaziel?"

I'm so sad.

"Jaziel Pabme?"

"Oh, yes?" I snapped out of my thoughts and gazed at the spectacled teacher - Mrs. Negi in front of me.

"Yes, you called for me?" I asked, coming back to my senses.

"Yes, of course I did. Its been a week and I still haven't gotten any news of Mr.Ramirez taking you in as his student." She stated and narrowed her eyes as if to gauge my reaction to see if I will lie or tell the truth.

Ha!

"Um, Mrs. Negi, actually the thing is that Nr. Ramirez is quite busy these days so he has told me that I can study most of the topics on my own and if there is any difficult topic or any doubts, I can go to him for help."

Yes, now that was a good answer. I mentally patted myself on my back as I finished my words.

Good going Jaziel! There you go!

"That's a lie." She plainly stated.

Of course it's a lie! What? She expects me to tell her the truth - like how I don't give a fuck whether that "R" named nerd teaches me or not! He can go to hell got all o care!

"What? No, it's not." Still, I answered her with a pretty smile on my lips.

She tapped her index finger on the mahogany table in front on her and hummed a little before speaking,
"Well, we'll know if it's a lie or not if we ask him himself."

"Yeah."

Of course, it doesn't matter.
I just need to go let out of this situation for now.

"Then," I paused a bit as I looked around and then carried on,
"If there's nothing else, then I'll..."