𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 06

"𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒."
❤︎
___________________________________________

JAZIEL'S POV
___________________________________________

That guy did not fall.

My eyes squinted in disbelief and my mouth hung open. That traitor!
Stupid white shirt. I was rooting for you to fall, you idiot.

"Yes, I won." Lyla exclaimed in happiness from beside me.

"It isn't my fault if that guy has no sense."
I shrugged before giving her my chocolate.

My heart yearns for you, my sweet chocolate.

"Eh.. don't drool. This is mine now." Lyla grinned at me waving the chocolate around in her hand.

We were currently sitting in her car in the parking lot of University, waiting for Kyle and thought to pass the time by betting on some dudes cycling around the campus. I had bet on that lean looking, white shirt guy who had already fallen like five times, so I thought he'll fall this time too but Lyla bet that he won't.

And she won.

Kyle woke up extra late today so he asked us both to wait.

I'm pretty sure he must be styling his hair right now. Typical Kyle. Even though, he's late, he'll still do his hair routine because as he says,
"it's better to come fashionably late than homelessly late."

But we didn't mind waiting. It's not like I was dying to go to my first class.
Like seriously, early classes are such a headache.

I don't know which demon had possessed me before that I took up all the early morning classes.

I want to curse myself so bad right now.
Damn, idiot, stupid me!

I looked out of the window but turned around when I felt Lyla's hand on my shoulder. She passed the chocolate back to me.

Her eyes were looking at me with a guilty look inside them.

Oh no. She's still feeling guilty about last night.

Lyla and I were best friends not only because we were popular or because we both loved parties and shopping.
We were so close to each other because whenever we fought or bickered or shouted at each other, we knew we would forget everything by the next morning and again become happy.

We never held any grudges towards each other. Sometimes I said too much in anger and sometimes she did but we know that we are stupid when we are angry and we should not hold onto such things.

It was our thing to forget whatever the things we had said in anger because at the end, we were besties afterall.
And no matter what, we always stick together.

Even Kyle knows that. He's also like us. We all three never stay angry at each other for more than a night.

"I'm sorry, Jaz. I didn't mean to say those things las-"

"Shhh" I put my finger on her lips to shut her.
"Don't say sorry. Don't you remember our motto?"

She nodded and smiled slightly.
"No, sorry, no thank you, no please".

"Yes, so don't forget that ever." I playfully scolded at her raising my eyebrows.

She gave me a beautiful smile before sighing and held my hand in both of her palms.