Chapter Nine

"I looked all over for you Rem," Jungkook scolded his wolf as they walked out of the forest. Remi just whined and rubbed his head against Jungkook's torso as an apology.

"Ah! So you're sorry, huh?" Jungkook stopped and turned towards the wolf, and the adorable pup immediately started wagging its tail. Jungkook sighed, "Don't act cute. You left me alone with Father, you coward." Jungkook scolded, "No hunting for you, for a month," he declared. But as he looked into those sad eyes, he couldn't help but reduce the punishment. "Fine! A week!" And the pup once starting wagging its tail. "Damn you and your puppy dog eyes!" Jungkook glared at Remi before he started walking again.

It was late at night, time unknown. Jungkook and Remi walked in the streets as if they owned them. Moon was shining bright, and they both seemed peaceful under its light.
The rhythmic tapping of Jungkook's boots filled the air. It was that silent.

"Who treated your leg?" Jungkook asked his wolf. Remi looked up at him while walking and barked as if he was giving him an answer. "Yeah, I completely understood what you just said," He chuckled and ruffled his hand through Remi's thick coat of fur.

All of a sudden, Remi's ear stood up, and he became alert. Jungkook eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he looked around for any sign of trouble, but it was all clear. "Come on, bud, nothings here," Jungkook reassured his wolf, and just as he went in to pet him, Remi ran towards an alleyway. "Rem! Where are you going?" Jungkook yelled as he ran after him.

Remi growled as soon as he came to a halt. "Rem! stop that! You'll get us in trouble," Jungkook scolded his wolf as he stopped beside him. But Remi only growled louder, his body was stiff, and it looked like he was ready to attack. "Remi! What are you growling at?" Jungkook said as he looked at where Remi was looking.

There were three men at the end of an alley laughing at something. Jungkook heard one of the men cussing, calling someone a bitch. Jungkook tried to look closer, but before he could do that, Remi growled, loud enough to grab their attention. All three men turned around. That's when Jungkook noticed one of them hovering over someone. Jungkook's eyes widened when he realized who it was.

"Hana!" Jungkook whispered. Remi was growling continuously, waiting for Jungkook to tell him to attack. Jungkook eyes turned red when he saw her on the ground unconscious. "Get your hands off her!" He shouted, his voice deeper than usual. Jungkook was ready to kill.

"Go on, little boy, be on your way," One of them slurred, "She's with us," he said.

Jungkook's blood boiled as he kept walking towards the group. He stopped right in front of one of the men. Jungkook's eyes glowed red as he stared at the guy. The guy in front stuttered, fear advent in his eyes. "What? Cat got your tongue?" Jungkook said in a deep threatening voice.

"Hey Man, What going on?" The guy hovering over Hana asked. Before the guy could even blink, Jungkook was holding him against the wall.

"How dare you touch her?" Jungkook asked in a deep voice. Jungkook was glaring at the guy, and it looked like he was about to shit his pants. Jungkook threw the guy at the rest of them, making them fall.

"Rem, take her and leave," Jungkook commanded his wolf. "I don't want her to see this," He said as he looked straight into their eyes.

All three men got shook when they a giant wolf walking out of the alley. Rem growled at them, and they all coward behind. Jungkook turned around to help get Hana on Remi's back. The men took this opportunity and tried to run but couldn't. It was like they were glued to the place.

"What the hell?" one of them said as he tried to move but couldn't.

Jungkook turned his head and said, "I am not done with you." He walked towards Hana and pulled her to his lap. "Are you ok?" He asked her in his usual soft voice.

Hana could barely keep her eyes open. There blood in her hair, and it stained Jungkook's hand, making him angrier. He helped her get on Remi's back and gently asked Remi to keep her safe. "Take her to Jin Hyung. He'll help her." He said before Remi took off into the forest.

"Now, as for you guys," Jungkook turned around, cracking his knuckles, "You deserve to be punished, Don't you?" Jungkook kneeled to their level as they tried to get up and run, but it was all in vain. Jungkook chuckled, "You mortals don't ever learn, do you?" Jungkook could see pure horror on their faces as his fangs came out.

"Wh-what? are you?" One of them asked.

Jungkook smirked,  making his fangs more prominent, "Your worst nightmare."