Fucc it Up

Versace sheets just to make love

__________________________

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Mercedes

I looked down into Rodrick's eyes as I bounced up and down on his thick dick. I moved my hips in a slow motion taking in all of him.

"Shit Cedes" he groaned out placing his hands on my hips.

Rodrick's girthy nine inches hit every part of my core causing the wetness to flow rapidly. My walls hugged his shaft gently. It was as though I was tailor made to fit him. Rodrick flipped us over while still being inside of me. He placed both of my arms above my head and pounded into me roughly. I opened my legs as wide as they could go to accommodate his massive length.

"Hmm Roddy it's too much" I moaned out trying to get out of the hold he had on my wrists.

"Nah you gon' take this dick" he groaned burying his dick even deeper into my pussy.

Inaudible moans escaped through my lips as I felt Rodrick's dick in my stomach. My walls were pulsating around his length signaling my soon to be climax.

"Baby I'm gonna cum" I moaned.

"Let that shit out" he encouraged not letting up on me.

I felt a euphoric high as I came. My body shook a bit causing me to grab onto the black Versace sheets that covered the Queen sized bed. They were a gift from Rodrick after I moved into my new place. He slid into me with a powerful force causing me to jerk as a reaction. I wrapped my legs around his waist while he deep stroked me with so much passion. I threw my head back giving him full access to place kisses on my neck.

"Fuck" he groaned quickly pulling out and cumming on my stomach.

I took a deep breath as he released my arms. I watched him get up and walk to the adjoining bathroom. My arms were sore from Rodrick's hold on them. I rubbed them as I heard water running. A minute or so later Rodrick walked out with a wet rag.

"Lay back" he demanded.

I did as instructed, allowing my head to hit the soft pillow. He took the rag and wiped his cum off of my flat stomach. He flipped the rag onto the other side and wiped my pussy. He was gentle.

"Such a gentleman" I giggled.

"I'ma gangsta ma. Stop playing with me" he smirked.

Rodrick was most definitely a gangsta. He made his living in the streets which scared me. I was afraid one day I would get a call stating he was dead or in jail. Plus he was a well known Crip.

"What you thinking about?" he asked locking eyes with me.

"Um nothing" I said keeping it short.

He nodded and began slipping on his clothes. I watched how the Nike sweatsuit clung to his small frame.