Poppin'

Pussy dripping on a nigga sideburns yeah yeah when I eat it up.
_________________________

Mercedes

I balled my hand into a fist preparing to knock on Rodrick's door. I released the breath that I held once I did. He took less than a minute to answer the door.

"What up Cedes? Thanks for coming" he said looking at me from head to toe.

I decided to wear sweats and a t-shirt. I didn't want Rodrick thinking I came over here to have sex. I was over whatever games he was playing but part of me wanted to hear what he had to say.

"What do you want Roddy?" I asked stepping into his apartment.

I've been here a total of four times. We mostly spent time at my place. I really liked his apartment. It had amazing views of LA. Especially late at night.

"I just wanted to talk to you" he said closing the door.

He walked over to me as I folded my arms across my chest. I tapped my foot in the Chanel sneakers I wore. My patience was wearing thin.

"About what?" I asked cocking my head to the side.

"So you seeing a new nigga now?" he asked getting closer to me.

I shook my head in disbelief.

"I know you're not serious. You could've sent this in a text" I said rolling my eyes.

I walked to the door but before I could reach it Rodrick grabbed me back by my waist.

"I didn't wanna text you. I wanted to talk in person" he said looking down into my eyes.

Even though Rodrick was kind of on the shorter side, I stood shorter than him at five-two.

"We don't need to talk in person anymore. We're no longer messing around with each other" I said trying to get out of his hold.

Instead of letting me go, he pulled me closer to his body. I was weakening at his touch but tried to remain strong.

"I bet that nigga can't make you feel the way I do" he said with his lips close to mine.

I breathed heavily as he inched closer to my face. He placed his lips on mine. I dropped my Chanel boy bag on his hardwood floors and wrapped my arms around his neck. I deepened his kiss allowing his tongue to enter my mouth. He backed us up to the front door. As we passionately tongue kissed, Rodrick grabbed one of my legs wrapping it around his waist. He stuck his hand in my sweats pulling my panties to the side. My pussy was dripping like a faucet. This only happened with him. My juices would flow without him even having to touch me. He ran his middle finger over my slit making me shiver at his touch. I gasped loudly as his finger entered me. I bit down on my bottom lip as he played with my clit.

"Shit is always juicy for a nigga" he whispered against my lips.

Rodrick pulled my sweats down followed by my panties. He turned me around to face the door.