Free Game

We mud brothers these bitches can't come between us
________________________________

We mud brothers these bitches can't come between us________________________________

Mercedes

I stretched my limbs in the white silk sheets that were wrapped around me. Looking over to my left I noticed the empty space. I quickly sat up looking around the master bedroom.

"Roddy?" I asked aloud.

I received no response causing me to panic. Rodrick didn't tell me he was leaving. Before I could get out of bed, Rodrick appeared in the doorway with two breakfast platters in his hands. I blushed as he approached my side of the king sized bed.

"Morning beautiful. You was missing daddy huh?" he asked sitting the food on his night stand.

"Actually I was" I said as he leaned down to kiss my lips.

I deepened it before pulling away.

"Did you make this?" I asked looking down at the French toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, and sausage.

"Fuck no. I don't cook. This was Grub hub. Thank them" he said seriously causing me to laugh.

"Thanks for buying me breakfast babe."

"You know I got you."

Rodrick took a seat next to me as we ate.

"I gotta go to the dispensary for a minute. I'ma be back soon though" he said finishing up his food.

"I want to go" I said resting my back against the headboard.

This pregnancy has made me a bit clingy. Now that Rodrick and I were together, I didn't want to be without him.

"Bae you know you should be resting" he said.

"I know but a few hours out of bed won't hurt. I never got to see your dispensary. I know how hard you worked for it. I want to see it" I said wrapping my arm in his.

Rodrick looked at me for a few seconds before smiling.

"A'ight you can come. But only for a hour or two. I need you to be healthy for our baby" he said seriously.

I nodded before getting out of bed. Rodrick and I decided to shower, brush our teeth, and wash our faces together. Once we were dressed, we headed out of the door. The weather was nice so I opted for a yellow sun dress and white sandals. Twenty minutes later we pulled up outside of Rodrick's dispensary. After parking his car, Rodrick stepped out and walked over to my side to open the door. I grabbed onto his hand stepping out of the car. We made our way to the front entrance.

"Babe this nice" I complimented as we walked inside.

"Thanks bae. So this where the merch is. Back there is the edibles. We got everything from brownies, cookies, to drinks. And over there is the pre-rolled and pens" he pointed at each section.