Chase tha Bag

I'm feeling like Floyd, 50 you know how I'm tryna be. Mask on, mask off, these niggas ain't robbing me.
__________________________

Mercedes

I laced up my Nikes before stepping into UCLA's coffee house. This was the only place I could find Vicki. I knew I would look crazy but so be it. She was out of line for trying to have sex with Rodrick. When I stepped inside, I looked around spotting her sitting at a table in the back. Someone was with her but I could care less. I marched over to the table.

"Mercedes? What are you doing here?" she asked surprised.

"Get the fuck up" I demanded.

I purposely came in my leggings, sneakers, and hoody to beat her ass. A scarf was tied tightly around my lace front. Vaseline covered my face to prevent scratches from appearing on my flawless skin.

"Excuse me?" she asked in confusion.

"You thought he wouldn't tell me about how you tried to fuck him" I said squinting my eyes at her.

She giggled before flipping her hair over she shoulder.

"You're here because of Roddy. I mean it isn't like he's your man. You were the one trying to beg him to commit to you" she laughed pissing me off.

"You're an unloyal ass bitch. That's what this is about. Now get up" I said.

"If I don't?"

"I'm going to snatch you up."

Vicki side eyed me.

"This is ridiculous. I'm not fighting over a man" she scoffed.

I was tired of talking so I snatched her out of the chair by her fake ass ponytail. I tossed her frail ass to the floor and got on top of her. I rained down blows to her face. She tried to block them but I was too quick.

"This is about you being a fucked up ass bitch" I said punching her in the eye.

Before I could really lay into her someone pulled me off of her.

"Go now or I'll call campus security" the coffee shop worker said.

My chest heaved up and down from being tired.

"Fuck you Vicki" I said before leaving the coffee shop calmly.

I got what I came for. When I stepped off campus, my phone vibrated in my leggings pocket.

"Hello" I answered.

"Hey Mercedes. Are you busy?" Mr. Cotler asked.

I looked up at the sun beaming down on me.

"Not anymore. Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yeah just wanted to know if you wanted to meet up for coffee" he said.