👆

Brookes POV:

Today I got up at around 8:25ish, school starts in 5 minutes.My brother of course didn't even care to wake me up so I got ready as fast as I could and looked for my brother all around the house.

he had already left.

I don't know why expected him to wait I mean I guess theirs a part of me that wishes he was so harsh.

So I had to skate there and got there at 8:47 I looked around the hallways of the school but there was only about 6 kids ether skipping class or rushing to find it.

I burst in to the classroom not wanting to be in trouble for the 8th time this week.when I got in everyone and I mean EVERYONE turned their head my way.

the teacher also known as mr.Clarke gave me a disappointed look and I kinda felt bad...

"sorry I didn't mean to interrupt" everyone had ether had a shock face or a face that said 'ya right!' which I really wasn't but mr.Clarke seem to come up with an idea because next thing he said was "go sit next to will Byers since your seat is taken"

I looked over at my usual seat and it was empty... but I did as I was told not wanting to argue today.

Will's POV:

I was focusing on mr.Clarke and what he was teaching us when suddenly the door burst open revealing the most perfect girl in the school or otherwise my crush since 2nd grade, Brooke Harrington which only my 3 best friends know about or at least I hope.

"Sorry I didn't mean to make a distraction" I was so shocked why you may ask well Brooke has only said sorry about 13 times in her whole life (don't ask how I know that...)

anyways what mr.Clarke said next got me as red as a tomato if not redder. "Go sit next to will Byers since your seat is taken"

I saw her look at her usual seat so I looked to and it was empty so I had not idea what mr.Clarke had in mind but I'm guessing she didn't want to start problems because she took the seat next to me and I was even redder than red at this point which of course took notice by mike.

he nudged me and whispered to me "she's blushing" my eyes almost went out of there sack and I looked over to her and she wasn't blushing...

I looked at mike angerly and he just said "jeez your a mess" I sighed and took a glance at Brooke to find her already looking at me but when I made eye contact with her she just looked away really fast and that made me redder then red can be red.

A/N:
If y'all have any recommendations I'll be happy to add them to the story