✋🤟

Brooke's POV:

I got up this morning and the first thing I see is my ceiling.I got up and changed into a baby blue pair of jeans and a black shirt with a yellow sunflower pattern on it.once i got to school I met Dustin and Lucas and...no mike?

We got into class expecting mike but we didn't see him anywhere "oh this is weird.he's never this late" Dustin said "I'm telling you,his stupid plan failed" Lucas told us I just rolled my eyes and said "I thought you liked his plan?" "Yeah but obviously it was stupid, or he'd be here."

"If his mom found out a that a girl spent the night-". Dustin said worriedly " he's in deep shit right about now" " hey, what if she slept naked?" Dustin says disgustingly "oh my God she didn't.now stop worrying so much." I told them

" oh,if Mrs.wheeler told my parents..." " no way. Mike would never rat us out" " I don't know" " all that matters is, after school, the Freak will be back in a loony bin, and we focus on what really matters, finding will." "Hey! She's not a freak" I told Lucas"uh yeah she is she doesn't even have hair."

" so what you're saying is if I didn't have hair I'd be a freak." " wha- no- that's not what- I- what- no no no" " okay then stop calling her a weirdo and a freak" "fine" he mumbles "I'm sorry what was that?" I say with a hand to my ear like if someone else was telling me a secret "I said fine" he says louder with his hands crossed and slumped in his chair. "That's what I thought" I told him

*time skip*

We got to mikes house and he led us to his room upstairs when we got there he looked hesitant. he eventually opened the door and we were met with the bald girl sat crisscrossed on his bed just looking at us I was about to speak but Lucas beat me to it.

"Are you out of your mind?" "Just listen to me" mike pleaded "you are out of your mind!" "She knows about will." He said to get his point over with "what do you mean she knows about will?" I said suddenly interested.

Mike a photo of what seems the four boys next to a trophy "She pointed at him, at his picture. She knew he was missing. I could tell." He said trying to convince the boys since they're having a harder time trusting the random bald girl.

"You could tell?" Lucas said to mike like if he was the craziest person on earth. "Just think about it. Do you really think it was a coincidence that we found her on Mirkwood, the same place where Will disappeared?" Mike said convincing Dustin.

"That is weird." "And she said bad people are after her. I think maybe these bad people are the same ones that took Will. I think she knows what happened to him." Mike said as I tense up a bit. "Then why doesn't she tell us? Do you know where he is? Do you know where Will is?!" Lucas yelled at the end grabbing her by the shoulders.

Mike pulls Lucas away from The bald girl. "Stop it, you're scaring her!" I told him. "She should be scared! If you know where he is, tell us! This is nuts. We have to take her to your mom." Lucas said throwing his hands up.

"No! Eleven said telling any adult would put us in danger." Mike told us. "What kind of danger?" Dustin said with a shaky voice. "Her name is Eleven?" Lucas said ignoring every world but her name sounding a bit disgusted by it. "El for short." Mike said

"Mike, what kind of danger?!" Dustin said louder so that he'll finally answer his question. "Danger danger." Mike said turning to him pointing his hand that's forming it to look like a gun towards his chest.then to me.

Then at Lucas causing him to slap his hand down "No, no, no! We're going back to plan A. We're telling your mom." Lucas says going to the door and turning the knob when it slammed shut when he barely got it open. He tried again leading to the same result but locking this time. We all turn to eleven seeing her up and off the bed With her nose bleeding "