🤙✌️

Brooke's POV:

The day after mr.Clarke introduced me to the AV club went by pretty fast and it was time to go home.I had already asked Steve if I could go to the wheelers and all he said was 'I don't care where you go as long as you don't bother me now get out of my room!'

He's an asshole but I mean what can I do about.I was about 3 minutes away from his house already when suddenly Will came next to me on his bike not gonna lie I've seen him drawing in class and he's really good but I think he likes Jennifer Hyde's so I'm not sure I have a chance.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I've had a crush on him since 5th grade, now you may be wondering why Will Byers out of the whole school well it's because he's not mean or hitting on other girls

he's 1:a gentleman 2:nice 3:charming 4:respectful and 5:looks like he doesn't want to grow up which I don't ether I mean I don't want to have to pay bills and get a job I just want to stay home and play dnd and yes im a nerd outside of school but Steve said I had to act dumb and get bad grades because that's what popular kids do. I don't know he's weird.

I almost forgot I was on a skateboard until Will called my name "BROOKE" "what" I said shaking my head "you okay? you spaced out for a second"

"oh yeah sorry I was thinking of telling you and the AV club a secret" his eyes went wide and I honestly don't know what he thinks my biggest secret is because it's not that bad I'm just a nerd outside of school

"wow what makes you think you could trust us I mean we're basically the losers of the school?" " well I guess I'll tell you first since your already next to me"

Will's POV:

Holy... she's gonna tell me her biggest secret!..wait what if she has a crush on someone like...like TROY or JAMES oh my god I really hope it's not that bad.

"Okay so I'm just gonna spit it out because I can't keep it in anymore but don't tell anyone okay pinky promise?" OH MY GOODNESS IM ABOUT TO TOUCH BROOKE HARRINGTON!okay Will clam down it's only a pinky.

She stuck out her pinky and I just looked at it for about 5 seconds and linked mine with hers and oh my god she was so soft.

"Okay so I'manerdoutsideschoolandIalreadykneweverythingaboutDnDbutStevesaysIhavetoactdumbbecausethat'swhatpopularkidsdo"

(Translation: I'm a nerd outside of school and I already knew everything about DnD but Steve
says i have to act dumb because that's what popular
kids do)

she said it all at once but for some reason I heard it all perfectly and I was shocked but relived that it wasn't something worst

"oh that's not that bad I mean if your a nerd and I'm a nerd we can be nerds together" oh jeez why did I say that she just stayed quiet and looked away from me.oh no what if she thinks I'm weird now. "Yeah nerds together"

Brooke's POV:

I looked away so he doesn't see me because I was so red I'm pretty sure a tomato would explode if it was that red and I said "yeah nerds together" and we just rode off to mikes house in comfortable silence.