✌️

Brooke POV:

When class ended I tried to rush out as fast as possible knowing if I'm fast enough my brother would give me a ride but unfortunately for me I was stopped by mr.Clarke

"ms.Harrington can you stay after for a few minutes" me of course not wanting him to call my parents or my brother already knowing the consequences stayed "sure" was all that went out of my mouth after every kid left mr.Clarke pulled me aside and asked

"so I've noticed that you aren't participating in any extra classes and if you don't then you could possibly fail so I've talked to your brother" oh no

"and he agreed to let you stay after school to do an extra class,now I would let you choose but unfortunately all the other clubs are full except for one AV Club."

Will's POV:

Me and the party were in the AV room discussing our dnd (dungeons and dragons) campaign that's this week when suddenly mr.Clarke came in with barely noticeable smirk on his face.

"So since there's only four of you, your club will be taken down" they all gasped but me I was feeling a 'but' in that sentence "but fortunately for you guys I have someone perfect for that spot and without them this club will be taken down so without further ado please welcome your new passenger to join you on the AV club Brooke Harrington" oh my god...

She stepped out from behind the door frame and had a look on her face that said 'I'm being forced' and I didn't know what to do I was frozen I was so shocked I did not expect her out of all people.

Mr.Clarke's POV:

Ah yes the ship I have yet to sail is starting to take action (yes I know kid slang.why? Because ima cool teacher) will Byers and Brooke Harrington, two wonderful kids that I've had in my class since 4th grade.

when I found out they were in my class this year and took notice of how frustrated Will gets when she's near him or how he turns red when she's 6 feet near him.I've also caught Brooke glancing at him during class so today was the day I was gonna make my ship sail and take off let's just hope it doesn't crash and kill them.

Well maybe that's a bit dramatic but you get the point.

A/N
Any recommendations?