🤟

Brooke's POV:

Once mr.Clarke left I just stood there looking at the others and let's just say the one with the bowl cut which I've seen before because sometimes in class I get distracted just by looking at him...

anyways he was as red as a tomato I had no idea why but I'm guessing he's never talked to a girl besides his mom.

"Uh hi I'm mike wheeler president of the AV club" he stuck his hand out for me to shake so I shook it "is your sister Nancy I think she's dating my brother Steve?"

"uh yeah she's my older sister" "oh okay cool" "I'm Dustin Henderson" I shook his hand "hey nice to meet you I'm Lucas Sinclair" I fist bumped his fist

"I- uh- um- I'- I'm w-will b-by-Byers" ( jeez B-b-billy s-spit it ou-out)the last one stuttered "uh hi?"

Weird anyways they after we got a bit more comfortable they started telling me how the AV club works and then Dustin asked me "hey were having a campaign tomorrow after school do you wanna come?"

Mike looked like he wanted to kill Dustin.Lucas was smirking.and will looked like he had hope and was also a bit pink

"sure why not let me just tell my brother" i said my goodbyes and I left the room to go home and right when I closed the door I heard screaming saying

'oh my god I finally talked to a girl!'

Or 'oh my god a GIRL is going to my house'

and 'I'm hungry' which reminded me I haven't eaten all day so I when I went home I looked for something to eat which I ended up eating y/f/f (your favorite food) and change into my pajamas and went to sleep.

Will's POV:

Oh my god she's gonna see me tomorrow and talk to me so that mean I have to look good and smell good but what if I mess up and say the wrong thing?what if I wear the wrong thing? What if she doesn't like me? What if she thinks I'm weird? Oh god I hope I don't mess up.