Healing

"...so that's the story." Taehyung finally ended, rolling over on Jungkooks bed.

          "You...messed with Yoongi..and Yoonji?"

   Taehyung nodded his head, "Yup. Cuties."

          "Yoongi...and you.....you've made a mess, could've just asked me." Jungkook strummed his electric bass softly, mind somewhere else.

          "Definitely not. You'd just want me more" Taehyung stuck his tongue out playfully.

          "Thanks for showing sympathy for once. Yoongis a cute guy, funny how you didn't get a boner at all. Are you lying?"

       "Nope. If Hoseok didn't walk in-" Taehyung caught himself before he could say what he wanted to say, covering his mouth with a finger.

          "Didn't walk in..?"

   Taehyung turned over to look at, "I would've respectfully kissed his forehead and gone with my day."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, strumming even louder. Taehyung went back to his phone, kicking his feet back and forth.

"Don't you have a band?"

Jungkook stopped suddenly, leading to a unpleasant screech, "Yeah, were getting kinda hot."

"Mmh, what's the name of your favorite song?"

"Definitely 'Im scared of your mom', or 'Objects in mirror are closer than they appear'."

Taehyung dropped his phone, stuffing his head into Jungkooks pillow. Jungkook smelled like daisies and candy. Like a fairy that came to grant all your wishes.

          "I'm bored. I hate being bored." Taehyungs voice sounded muffled, kicking his feet against the mattress.

          "Because you make dumb decisions when you're bored?"

   Taehyung didn't answer, hearing rustling around him. He peaked an eye before turning on his back again, seeing that Jungkook was on top of him. He was right where Jimin was, but his expression wasn't the same. His eyes didn't look the same. Taehyung didn't feel anything.

"What?"

Jungkook smiled lightly, "Nothing. Just bored, right?"

Taehyung nodded slowly. It wasn't even close to being the same. For some reason, Jungkook felt like an actual man on top of him. I mean, he was, but it was different. Jimin felt like a angel looking down on him.

          "Do you feel love towards me?" Taehyung asked quietly, indulging in Jungkooks bright, black eyes.

          "No. Not anymore. You hurt me too much, Tae."

   Taehyung felt his heart stop, "I...hurt you?"

          "Yes. When you speak, when you laugh, when you smile. It hurts, a lot. I'm a dumb romantic that can't stand another making you happy. I stopped chasing you, and I'm healing. Transferring to be closer to you was...the worst decision I've ever made."

          "Healing....I never knew I hurt you. Do you want to hurt me for making you feel that way?"

          "Never. To be honest, I want you to feel the happiness you made me feel. With pain, comes the greatest feeling." Jungkook smiled, flopping down on Taehyung. His head rested on his chest, where there laid an unfamiliar feeling.

   Taehyung couldn't wrap his head around that idea. Wanting the best for someone who hurt you. Was that...really love?

          "Jungkook, would it hurt you if I said I've fallen in love with a boy?"

   Jungkook answered after awhile, "Uhm... well, I think I'll pretend it doesn't hurt me. Then, I'd be really upset, but you wouldn't know. Even if I want the best for you, it still hurts."

          "If I told you who it was, would you kill him?"

          "No. I'm not like you Tae. I know your thoughts of love are all twisted because of......but, love is nothing like that."

   Taehyung stared at the poster-covered celling, feeling a horrible itch on his left cheek,

          "I hate talking about these things."

          "I know. Wanna go see a jam sesh with the band?"

A/n
1k views :3 hehe thank u
also, taehyung nd jimin will interact more just like ya gotta wait 4 it itll b really good Yk these things are what u call character development and Uhh building up action