64, Bathroom Break

"Yoongi" Jimin leaned over to whisper, "I have to go piss."

   Yoongi had that pouty face on. He always seemed pouty, "Okay. Come back quick."

   Jimin moved out of his chair quietly, jogging over to the door as he felt a few eyes on him.

   The impatient boy wasn't sure if he'd ever walk so fast.

   Thus, it didn't take him long to find the bathroom on the second floor.
   Jimin opened the door, quietly making his way to the farthest stall. He stood in front of it, hesitant before calling out,

          "Taehyung?"

   He heard the lock rattle immediately, the stall unlocking. A single hand reached out to pull him in, locking the door right behind him. Taehyung was breathing lightly, pressing the top of his head against Jimins chest so he couldn't see his face.

Jimin slowly dragged a finger against his jaw, picking his face up to meet his eyes. Horrible horrible decision. Taehyung face was sweating with desire, eyes lustful. His lips quivering into a smile, cheeks mildly red.

"You look so cute right now." Jimin muttered before kissing him.

Taehyung immediately deepened the small pecks, letting his tongue sweep across Jimins teeth. He let out soft breaths, gripping onto Jimins button up. Jimins hand wrapped around the back of his neck, wanting him closer.

Jimin trailed kisses to his pink cheeks, down his jaw and neck. Taehyung tried to catch his breath, lips glossy and red. He leaned his head back, quietly groaning feeling Jimins teeth sink into his collarbones. He ran his fingers through Jimins hair, tugging with every bite and suckle.

"..Jimin" Taehyung uttered out, immediately flintching when he felt his bare hands brush his waist. He felt his cold rings against his warm flesh, wiggling slightly in his clutch.

Taehyung put a hand on Jimins chest, gently pressing him away. He was weak, falling onto the toilet with the gentle push. Jimin watched him as if he was prey, his eyes devouring him whole. He trembled as he slowly opened his legs, resting them against the stall walls. Jimin smiled, walking in between him and leaning down to kiss his cheek,

"Don't be loud, or everyone will know."

Butterflies squirmed as they flew through Taehyungs tummy, Jimins hand lift up his vest and button up. Taehyung threw his arms over his shoulders, wrapping his legs around his back.

   He shut his eyes, "J-Jimin...it hurts.."

   Jimin dragged his wet lips down his chest, nibbling on his tender skin. His fingers wandered his chest, fingertips brushing his pink nipples. The longer they kept going, the more hungrier their desperation got.

Jimins hand ran down to his tight bulge, unzipping his pants quickly. His pants and underwear crinkled down to his knees, both of them staring with pink cheeks. Taehyung had already came once, feeling his face expolde with the touch of Jimins hand around his cock.

          "You...already came?" Jimin mumbled, a bit surprised.

   Taehyung hid his face behind the back of his hand, "S...S-Sorry.."

   Jimin didn't reply, undoing his own pants. Taehyung closed his legs, twitching when cold air would brush his erection.
   What a sight, as Jimin arranged himself back into him. Taehyung held onto him again, becoming a nervous-wreck.

          "..J-Jimin.." Taehyung whispered.

          "Do you have a condom in your bag?" Jimin asked softly. It made Taehyungs hairs stand,