49, Kiss Kiss

Mr. Shin slid open the door, sighing as he walked to his desk. He sat down, setting a packet of assignments down. Cracking his knuckles before turning to his laptop, he frowned when he noticed papers scattered around the ground.

          "Those damn kids..." He grunted through teeth, standing back up.

          "I don't get why we-"

   Taehyung pressed a finger against Jimins lips, "I'm n-not supposed to be here."

Jammed into a closet far from the desk, were the idiotic pair. They were so close, it was nerve-wrecking. Taehyung tried his best to stay quiet, unraveling the bandages on his palm. He sunk down so he wouldn't be so close to Jimins face, crouched near his legs instead.

"You could've just hid here alone, why'd you even pull me in?" Jimin whispered, staring at him intently.

He watched as Taehyung impatiently threw the bloody bandages off, noticing the scab of a upside cross. He saw Taehyung pick it till it bleed, hearing him inhale a shaky breath. Jimin could've kicked him,

"What the fuck are you doing??"

"It's better this way, Jimin. I'd be a pain if I was just sputtering all over you.." Taehyung whispered back, calming down as the blood ran down his palm. It was like watching a tranquil river flow and flow.

"You're....not a pain.." Jimin gritted out. The darkness hid the rosy color that brushed his cheeks.

   Taehyungs ears perked at the words, thoughts running miles.

          "Do you know when he's gonna leave? I can't be here all day" Jimin whispered, changing the topic.

          "No, sorry. I didn't mean to pull you in...I just got nervous.."

With that, the intense silence filled the small space to the brim. It was quiet enough to hear the teacher flipping pages and pressing on keys. Quiet enough to hear the soft breaths of Park Jimin, eerie enough to feel Taehyungs heart pounding. Then, the dumbest thing popped into that psychopaths head, the craziest thing.

What if...

Hesitantly, Taehyung nudged his head against Jimins thigh, staring up at him with doe eyes. Jimins mouth opened, words pausing when Taehyungs hand brushed under his side pocket. Fingers grazing his zipper, mesmerized as he noticed that Jimin, was hard.

   Taehyung ran both his hands up, red staining Jimins slacks. He slowly undid his belt, unbuttoning and bringing the zipper down teasingly. The angel swiftly snatched his hand,

"In the classroom? With the teacher?!" Jimin whisper-screamed.

Taehyung let his hand fall out of Jimins, pressing his face against the noticeable bulge,

"I guess we'll just have to be quiet"

Jimin felt himself heat up, putting a hand over his mouth. Taehyungs bold words trudged through heart, forgetting to speak.

Taehyung tugged down his slacks, Jimin pushing them down when he didn't do it fast enough. His dick sprung out, slapping Taehyungs face. He covered his face, feeling a laugh stuck in his throat.

"You're pre cum...is in my eye.." Taehyung managed to mutter, rubbing his eyes.

"You're gonna get us caught."

After rubbing his eye clean, Taehyung gradually moved his hands down, face to face with his erection. His hands covered half his face, hiding how incredibly red he turned. Of course, his dick was just as perfect as him. It was smaller than Taehyungs, but it looked ginormous to him.