A new kind of love

Aang's Pov

The night was timid , calm and peaceful. Could the night get
better. But unfortunately, the spirits hate us and decided that we DON'T have a perfect night.something must go wrong.
(I'm going to change this up a bit, with taang) 😁

We finished eating our meals, I was Satisfied. My hunger left me alone.

Katara was talking to Toph's parents. They were Astonished by what they heard. She told them about our adventures, problems, how I learned to bend, and the war.

Sokka was there beside her adding some stuff to it to.

Toph was just there listening to everything. Not moving nor talking, to us.

I tried making a conversation with her, but she just dismissed it. It's like she wanted to talk but not here. Somewhere else.

I also noticed something else about her, she hides her emotions all of them she wants to be hidden. I don't see any emotion on he soft pale skin. My stomach churns everytime I think of her suffering. It's like a wall is stopping her from doing what she loved. She is not weak. She may be blind but can see still. I would love to see her smile or talk to me. But she wouldn't budge. Is her parents.... Having her like this. She has to be what they want. Out of her parents house, she is more sarcastic, funny, less emotionless, happy, beautiful, powerful and amazing. But here, she is the opposite weak, fragile, small, blind, emotionless, unhappy, and hides everything away. I want to let her know she can trust me, that I can help her.

I saw her walk outside, I followed behind.

She stopped by a bench, a wooden bench. Had iron, in floral patterns on it.

"What do you want? Twinkle toes." She said calmly

I paused by her sudden words, thinking on how to reply to her,and not look like a fool.

" I just need an earthbending teacher, and I saw how you earthbend its amazing. I love it. You listen to the earth. Not using strength to win. Just agility. Movement, and you're earth. You do it so flawlessly. Ready, waiting for you're opponents to strike. You wait then u pounce. You have good aim. Good strategy. And you do it when you're blind, and the people you face. Can see and you're still better than them. " I said saying whatever that comes to mind.

She paused.

She blushes, she blushes. Wait what?!

I saw her pale skin turn a light pink. I blinked again it was gone.

"Well, I can tell you one thing. YOU DROWNED ME IN COMPLIMENTS! " Toph said, her blush returning

I blushed.

"Sorry didn't mean to do that. " I said rubbing the back of my neck.

She giggled. Wait she giggled. I finally found some happiness inside her. She looked cute when she giggled.

A smile came into my face.

I stared at her absentminded.

" You're stating at me, why is that? " Toph said.

"Oh sorry." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"It's.....ok" Toph said with a whisper.

A comfortable silence drowned the place.

We both sat there under the moonlight.

Toph looked stunning in the moonlight, so beautiful I blushed furiously.