A new member

Toph's Pov

Ok let me get this straight. I just met the avatar, we kissed, I have to be his teacher, my feelings are unsure for him. Now I'm captured by a set of dunder heads!?

Just in one damn night?!

How?

Why?

I thought he was with that water tribe girl.

I guess not.

Wait why am I thinking about this?

Do I... Like.. Him.

No. No. No. No. No.

That's crazy.

Ok, ok your toph and right now you're kidnapped by some dunder heads and you're thinking about love?!

I should get outta here, not sure if I should save twinkle toes. He's the avatar, he's good. His friends will come and help him out. Toph beifong, get a hold of yourself. Ever since 'twinkle toes' came here you have been acting weird. What if, he's here to help me? What if he's here to tell me everything's ok it's fine? Don't worry? That... That... I can.... Trust.. Him. But when he's saved, I'll have to teach him how to earthbend. I can show my parents that I'm stronger than they think. I can show them the real me. I'll think I'll help him with earthbending. It's like he is the only one who doesn't underestimate me for my blindness and age. That is all I wanted. Yeah I just will. But firstly let me destroy these dunder heads.

The men took Aang and Toph to the same arena. That they met each other.

Then hung them above the ground.

So no one can earthbend or anything else.

They were in separate cages. Toph wanted to kill them so badly, for kidnapping her.

Aang was just there waiting for Katara and Sokka to save him. Maybe toph too, but he never underestimated her. He knew what she was capable of. Way more than he ever could.

Katara's pov

"Where's Aang and Toph." Katara cried worry was written all over her face.

"They never came back when they left, are they ok! " Katara said in a more motherly tone.

"They're probably confessing feelings for each other right now. " Said sokka in a teasing tone.

"Sokka it's not the time to be saying that! " Katara said anger in her voice.

"Ok ok fine, let's go get them. " Sokka said reluctantly.

"Good." Katara said sternly.

"Toph's missing! " Said toph's mother in a worry some tone.

"We have to get her now! " Said toph's father.

Everyone nodded.

We all ran outside. Too look for Toph and Aang.

We didn't find them, but found two large holds in the ground. It looked like something scooped them up like a spoon.