Preparation for the comet

Aang's pov

The day of black sun, didn't really work out. Azula knew our plan, that time and the Fire Nation was very aware of us. All of our hard work, for nothing. At least we learned from our mistakes. After the day of black sun, we had to attack on the comet.

Zuko taught me firebending, Sokka mostly annoyed us, Zuko was not very fond of that. Before Zuko could truly teach me firebending, we had to go on a life changing trip. After, the trip we then could do firebending, Zuko thought me everything he knew, starting from the basics. Katara and Toph mostly watched us when we're training. I finally mastered all the four elements. Now Fire Lord, look out, because the avatar is back.

Suki came back, because of how Sokka and Zuko rescued her and his father from the boiling rock. We only knew of this after, they came back.

I learned energybending, from a lion-turtle. He told me some wise words, and gave me the answer to my problem. I talked to the other avatars, and asked about what to do about the Fire Lord. They all told me the same thing "take the Fire Lord's life" But I couldn't, and the lion-turtle, came and showed me another way. I went missing for some days, and the gaang was worrying crazy about me, even Toph. She told me to NEVER do that again.

Zuko and Katara were getting really close, to the point, I feel their together. I honestly was very happy for them. A lot has changed in a short amount of time. First thing I knew, I liked Katara, until I realized that, that was just a fantasy. I realized my true love, and who it was for, Toph. And, just the other day, you would hear Katara, talking about how she would never forgive Zuko, but yet she is here, so close to him. Everything's changed for us, for the better.

We had a beach party, when we at Zuko's family's beach house, on Emerald Island. Toph showed me her sandbending skills, she had me flabbergasted. She made a little Bosco and the earth king. With full details and everything, with Ba Sing Se. It was amazing, I loved it. I showed her my skills also, by making a sand sculpture of Appa. I think he loved it. Sokka made a sand sculpture of Suki, well, I wouldn't say Suki, more like a, blue berry blob monster. He protested against our claims, saying it was Suki. Suki said she loved it.

All this hard work was in vain, after Zuko came, Zuko ruined Sokka and I's sculptures. He also attacked me, I avoided him for as long as I could. The gaang came by to help, but I took care of him myself. We fixed that problem.

We also went to watch the Emerald island play, about us! Worst decision ever. Toph asked me if it was a good idea to watch a play about ourselves, I told her yes, I should have listened to her. That was the worst play I've ever seen, and for Toph to say it was bad, well you done know it's bad. They made me a woman! I still can't get over that.

So much happened that the average person can't say, but I tell you it's a lot.

I just can't wait for this war to be over, so we could get the rest we actually deserve and need. But, all that lies on one simple day: the comet. When that arrives, who knows what's gonna happen, but if I manage to defeat the Fire Lord, everything's going to be ok, the balance of the world, would be ok, we would be ok.

I'm sure nothing would go wrong on the day of the comet. I was very wrong.

Well that's all for this short chapter, well I think I missed out somethings but I think I did ok. This is shorter and stuff, and there is not dialogue in this chapter. Just basically what happened that led up to the comet, in Aang's pov. Hope I did ok. Well with that.
Bye luvs❤
Natalia out.