Thank you

I really hope you enjoyed this book! It was such a journey creating this book for you guys. And for us to pass 1k wow, I never thought that it would happen. I know that it might seem a little bit for some people, but to me, it's really a lot. And, for my first book, I don't think I did half bad. Thanks a lot. And for those who voted thanks a lot.
mrkeegan7 is one of the people who is first to vote on my chapters, so I thank him/her for doing so. I really appreciate it. For others who voted on my story and I never wrote your name, thank you so much.

I know I wrote weird in the first few chapters, but I tell you it gets better after those chapters. And yes I added Ty Lee, i felt so sorry for her, how the creators forgot her. Or she was never meant to be in the last scene of the episode. So I gave her a spot in my book! I hope my book wasn't confusing telling that most of my chapters rearranged the episodes wrongly 😔

I went over my chapters and well..... Most of them are cringy, to me. And most of them had slight mistakes, that I could have fixed. But, nothing life threatening.

I never had a photo for my last chapter because I forgot it. Which never happens, but I'm only human.

I hope it's fully loaded for you guys to see. I went in last minute and added the photo and saved it, not sure if you guys could see it. Tell me if you did. I really like this photo having all the quotes of the characters, motivational also.

If you guys want me to create a new book, don't be afraid to give me suggestions privately or comment right here. I am open to anything that is: Taang, Zutara or Sukka related. Or even if I should create an original book. I was thinking about creating an original book, but kind of have no ideas, so I'm still brainstorming about it. I wonder if I should create a Oneshots book? Tell me if you like.

And I probably should tell you guys something, the picture of my book isn't mine. The art isn't mine. I would never take credit for anyone else's hard work. All credits goes to the creator. And also avatar belongs to Nickelodeon, Micheal Dimartino and Bryke. If I spelt their names correctly. This book is just a fanfiction made by me. Hope you understand. If you're wondering, I'm an artist. 😌 yes your girl is an artist.
********
My sister told me that I could write an Au, and I would ace it. I was like "No I don't think so." She was like "Bruh you would do exceedingly well. Don't worry about it." I was like "Ok fine since you say that, but I will think about it and If feel to, I would do so. But, I will ask my readers for their opinion." Should I write it? Not sure I will think about it, if you guys think I should tell me!

If I would give any advice to anyone who is thinking about starting a book. Well, what I would say is: "Don't let anyone bring you down, but also at the same time, don't bring yourself down. Be open to new stuff and be willing to take risks. And, you won't know if you're good at something until you try. Everyone has potential, and I believe that, if you try you will succeed, no matter if you fall one billion times. You will always get back up! Just go for it, and be open hearted keep an open mind and I promise you will succeed."

Yet again thanks to all of you amazing people for reading this book. Hope you enjoyed this, had a laugh or two. Share this book with your family or friends. Keep a smile on your face, drink tea and play Pai sho with your friends! Enjoy yourself and love your life.
Bye luvs

Natalia out.