The fire nation

Ok I'm sorry for not posting, I had so much work to do. Ugh, i thought I could have done it last week or even before, but never got the time. Plus I have to deal with school it's not easy. I have double work now, so more slow updates. Sorry. Plus a big exam is coming and I have to study, I doubt I will fail, I hope I don't. Thanks for waiting. I never thought this would get this much reads but somehow did. Yet again thanks so much, thx for being patient. Sorry I didn't update. I honestly was wandering what to add to this chapter. Also after this chapter things get more taangy. Ok so this is the fire Nation. I'm lazy to add how they came here, or how they changed, u guys know how that happened. I probably left out so much things here (Tʖ̯T). Sorry. I'm probably the worst for that yh I know.

Ok. Ok. Ok so this will be short and dumb. And I intend on having some funny parts here. Probably gonna be cringy. Um idk what to say again, I rlly thought I could finish this book before my exam apparently not. But, I hope so. If u want to know where I was, well I was on DeviantArt reading books there and watching taang. A bit if zutara. And I got addicted. Rlly fast and couldn't stop, wow I never thought I would like it that much.

Ok and now with that let's start this story😃 hope u enjoy taangers. Wait are there any Zutarians here? Pls comment. Taangers comment too. Sorry for the slow updates. And yes I'm alive. And breathing, I'm not dead. I hope u guys are safe in this time.
Ok now let's go into the story.

Aang's pov

Months have passed, Toph and I have been getting closer and closer. She helps me more, and I see a side of her I don't usually see. Her soft side. She allows me to get away with small touches like: touching the small of her back, touching her shoulder and holding her hand.

I also realized she has a habit of holding onto my arm, whenever she isn't on Earth. For example, when we are flying. I smile at her, she trusts me. I just want her to know that.

The gaang and I went through so many stuff I can't count. So many hardships and so many beautiful times.

I've seen Toph blush a little more than usual around me, and guess what, I return the gesture. Sometimes she catches me staring at her, smiling. She told me that she's weirded out by this and I should stop. But, for some reason I can't, I really can't stop staring at her beauty, especially those Green-milky eyes. I could just drown in them.

I always have loved Toph, she's is amazing. Ugh, I can't use any word in my vocabulary anymore to describe her. She's too amazing, she has me lost for words.

One thing I realized what I do often is, try to impress her. Just to hear her say "Yes" To get the nod of approval. Just to hear her voice. I want her opinion. I would do so many weird things to impress her, she calls me out to this. Of course, I deny her claims, but she knows I'm lying. That's what makes me blush. The fact she can do that is terrifying and amazing.

I also hate when other boys make unnecessary contact with her. Like, you don't know her!? Only I'm the one who can make contact with her, so back off. She's mine!

Did I just, Ohhh, yes. I. Did. And I would stick it in your head if I have to. Toph. Is. Mine! *Grrrrrrring intensifies*

Well we decided to go to the Fire Nation. Sokka told us about "enemy birds" But their harmless.

We continued even though he hated every second of it.

I greeted the Fire Nation residents with a "Flameo-hot-man" The gaang disagreed with this, as we were getting weird looks from all over. I'm not sure how people survive here but, meat eats meat! Here in the Fire Nation. That's enough to make me: cringe, puke, and grimace. People are ummm... Different here in the Fire Nation.

And yes of course we had to change our clothes, we can't just walk into the Fire Nation without someone wanting to kill us. I unintentionally changed into Fire Nation school clothing. Toph changed into some Fire Nation clothing similar to her typical clothing, but slightly different. Katara changed, into one that is opposite to hers. Her hairstyle different too. Sokka changed too, also did I tell you he grew some hair? no, well now you know. We saw Suki once in a while, I wonder where she is?

Momo stayed as Momo. Appa stayed as Appa.

I also ended up going to a Fire Nation school

I also ended up going to a Fire Nation school. Sokka disagrees to the idea. I ended up making noodle-ozai. I'm proud of my work. He doesn't look bad. Stop lying to yourself Aang, we all know it ugly. He looks like an abomination but x2, not that he didn't look like this before but-, that's not the point!

 He looks like an abomination but x2, not that he didn't look like this before but-, that's not the point!

Sokka, Toph and I were scamming people, but in a good way. Hey! Their the Fire Nation, they don't count. Katara hated this and gave us a lecture. Mostly targeting this at Toph, Toph looked like she wasn't taking her on. But it's the best way to make money in the Fire Nation. As they cheat. "I only cheated because he cheated, I cheated a cheater. " Toph said. I agreed with her.

After that, it led to a fight, again with Katara and Toph. We tried to help the situation but made it worse. Well, sokka spoke to katara. While I spoke to Toph. We fixed the problem, leading to another.

Katara said that she wanted to do the "ultimate" Scam with Toph.

Sokka and I could only faint. We were so surprised, Katara!? Teaming with Toph!? I must be dreaming. But I am not. That led to us meeting 'Sparky Sparky boom man.' That third eyed freak. We fought him, we managed to win.

And yet somehow, we are still in the Fire Nation. We decided to stay, not sure why, but we decided too.

It was getting closer to the day I had to fight Fire-Lord Ozai. Of course I'm nervous, I'm not sure if I can defeat him. I don't want to take his life, it's just not the right thing. The Monks taught me hat every life is precious, and should not be taken. There are other solutions to your problem than violence. But how in the world am I supposed to do that!? Well only time will tell, I guess.

Those experiences, led up to another one, jealousy, I never thought I would see the day I would get jealous.

Ok ok, how was your thoughts on this? I probably left out some parts but that's ok right? I am so so so so so so, sorry to have you guys waiting. Also when I was writing this, I fell asleep... 😔 that's why it took so long. I feel asleep by accident so sorry. Ugh bc of my dumb actions you guys had to wait. I give you guys permission to slap me and hate me in the comments. I hope I did 'ok' with this chapter, and yes Aang gets jealous. That my friend will be in the next chapter. That will be taangy. I hope I had enough taang here. Oh yes I added some memes sorry if u didn't like it. I just felt like it. I hope it made you better, in some way. 😁 Well with that.

Bye luvs❤
Natalia out.