Sozin's comet(part one)

Aang's pov

Everything was set into place. We all had our jobs to do. We all had a purpose. We met Iroh on the way, well the white lotus. He gave the gaang except me, an inspirational speech. He told Zuko, that he is the rightful heir to the throne, to be FireLord, not him. He could create a new era of peace. And, by the avatar's side, the war could end, peacefully.

Katara and Zuko were going to face Azula. Toph, Suki and Sokka, we're going to take down the airships. I was left, to face the FireLord, alone, it was the best way. Toph, Suki and Sokka's job, might be harder on Sozin's comet, but I believe they can do it. I believe Zuko and Katara could do it.

So far, everything was going smoothly, Toph gave me an encouraging kiss, for me to defeat the FireLord or, (kick some real FireLord butt). It really encouraged me to defeat the FireLord now.

I am really worried for Toph, and the others. But, I shouldn't worry, as Toph is more than capable of taking care of herself. It's just been an itching thought for the pass few days, still itching now.
********************

Everyone left to go and do their jobs, I have left too. Momo was flying above me by my side.

Toph's pov

Alright everything is going according to plan. We just kicked some Fire Nation butt. And Snoozles imitated the captain's voice, dropping all the crew members off the ship. They fell for that easily. What was next now was to take down the other Airships, although we didn't know how to do that. I'll let Snoozles do that. Snoozles came up with a plan, a weird one, that has me and Suki watching him with confusement.

"Airship slice!" Sokka exclaimed.

Immediately after the words came out of his mouth, he turned the airship towards the others, destroying them. We could tick that off our list, but something always had to go wrong doesn't it? We lost Suki during the process. We did not catch up to the FireLord in time, all we could do now is depend on Aang.

"Twinkle Toes, your time to kick FireLord butt, is now!" I thought.

Firebenders became aware of us, and of course attacked us.

Aang's pov

I was now in a rocky terrain. Full of large, tall pillars of earth. I could now see the FireLord's airship. He started to blast fire onto the Earth kingdom. Now, the fight has begun.
"Momo get out of here." I said petting the lemur on my shoulder.

Momo did what was told and flew off, leaving me to fight. I took a deep breath in calming myself. And, got in my stance, an earthbending stance. I then shot three large boulders towards the FireLord's Airship, specifically towards the engine. It sent the airship tumbling down, like dust. Ozai saw me, and jumped off the Airship, ripping off his outer bindings. Leaving him shirtless, looking like he was ready to fight.

He shot a huge blast of fire towards me, I doged it, sending a huge boulder to complete the gesture. He dodged it, sending two times the power of the previous fire ball towards me.

We played a game of chicken for a while, but with all the elements. We was on a huge pillar, fighting, until Ozai sent lightning towards me. I couldn't dodge it, so I redirected it. I looked at the horror on Ozai's face, and I just couldn't do it. I sent it to the side of him. He smiled evilly at me.

"You have all the power in the world, and you're still weak!" Ozai shouted.

I was ready to take his bending away with what the lion-turtle taught me, but I saw something horrifying in the corner of my eye. Not something, someone.

I heard Sokka crying out Toph's name, tears falling out of his eyes additionally. Suki watched in horror as tears formed in her eyes. Toph was falling down, from a very high height, she was falling down faster than the blink of an eye.

Time just stopped in that moment, the only thing I heard and saw was the fire cackling in my ears, and Toph falling. She was falling so fast it made her unconscious, she couldn't do anything.

I snapped myself out of my trance, and started to do something relevant than stare. I immediately used airbending to reach faster to her. I almost reached her, but it was to late.

Toph made contact with the ground, making a loud "CRACK!" She gasped as she made contact with the ground. It sounded like, her bones were broken. Her frail body laid on the ground helpless. Tears fell out of my eyes uncontrollably, I ran towards her holding her frail body. I hugged her tightly hoping that she would be ok, I prayed to the spirits that Katara would be here soon. Her breathing deteriorated quickly, and her eyes would not open. I wish this was a dream, but it's not.

Yh I know I'm evil, your probably wondering what happened to Toph, shall be revealed in next chapter. Well next chapter will come as fast as I could give you. This chapter has changed, bc this never actually happened, it's changed bc of what happened to Toph. Well with that.
By luvs❤
Natalia out.