Finding the killer

Zuko found a way, a way how to gain Katara's trust, so as the others. So it started with his idea, the night he and Katara hugged. The idea was: what if I ask Sokka, about what happened the night when, their mother passed?

He did ask Sokka, but he entered in the weirdest possible time. He bumped into Sokka, and in his mouth was a rose, all around his tent looked like it was some sort of date thingy. He also bumped into Suki, on his way there, he asked if she wanted to talk to Sokka, she said no, weirdly. Zuko didn't even want to ask Sokka what was going on.

The topic changed drastically, when Zuko mentioned the night about their mom.

Sokka said, he didn't really see that much but.... He did see lots of ashes when they arrived. The came looking for the last waterbender. Katara said she was going to check on their mom. He said he's not sure what happened but, Katara cane out running, crying profusely, looking for their dad. Until, he heard a loud scream coming from their family's tent. It was their mom's scream, filled with pure pain. He also heard maniacal laughing from a crazy Fire Nation person. The last thing Sokka told Zuko was, when he saw Katara running back, crying looking for their mom, running as fast as her little feet could.

Zuko put all this into thought, when he told him Katara was crying, that pierced through his heart. Zuko had the bravery and curiosity to ask, how did the flag look like. Sokka said it looked like a triangular pennant, with a sea Raven in the middle of it. Screws and bolts were clicking and turing, in Zuko's head, as he knew who it was. The southern raiders. They took Katara's mother's life away, this is good, he can now tell Katara.
*****************

Zuko was now sitting down, outside everyone's tent, head down, thinking of a way to tell Katara, he had found who took away her mother's life. This thought haunted him, as he thought of many ways to tell her, but he turned them all down, as he thought of the bad sides of things. Suddenly Katara saw Zuko and was curious as to why he was up at this time.

"Zuko? Why are you up at this time of night?" Katara asked.
Zuko was shocked at her sudden presence near him.

"Katara? What are you doing here?" Zuko asked, shocked as Katara.

Katara didn't respond to his comment, it looked like she was pondering on what to say.

"A-actually, I was meaning to talk to you." Zuko said a little shy.

"What is it?" Katara asked patiently.

"I found who out who killed your mom, they are part of the Fire Nation, they are called the southern raiders." Zuko said.

Katara's eyes widened in shock, but then determination. She was shocked as to what he said, so that is why he was up almost all night, caring about her well-being. This made Katara's heart swell, it just made her smile.

"Thank you Zuko for caring. That is very sweet of you. And, since you know who took my mother's life, I think we should confront them, and teach them a thing or two about life." Katara said, with a little amusement within her words.

Zuko managed to catch it and laugh at her statement, before actually agreeing with her. Zuko at the time was unaware of Katara's bloodbending abilities, but he was going to see that very soon.

"Ok Katara, we should go change now, and get ready to leave camp, we should take Appa." Zuko said.

Katara nodded, and did what was told.

Both Katara and Zuko went separate ways to their respective tents, changing into much darker clothing. Which had a mask, covering their faces, their clothes was much like a ninja's.

Both Katara and Zuko met back, and went all incognito mode, and sneaked to Appa, only for a certain, earthbender and avatar to be there waiting for them.