New year (G.B.)

Modern AU

You were laying on your bed, thinking how fast the time flies, when your phone made a message notification sound.

Awonlea baddies

Pie Josie  🥧
Anyone up?

Read: E without Ann👩🏻‍🦰, (you)🌸, Bleaching Gil👨🏻‍🦯, Billy Willy🤠, Charlisle🧛🏻, Queen Diana👸🏻.

Billy Willy🤠
Well, duh. It's not even that late.

Pie Josie  🥧
It's 3AM 😐
Anyways, the New Year is coming soon. What abt spending them @my house?

Billy Willy🤠
I'm in

E without Ann👩🏻‍🦰
Me too.

•(you)🌸
Me three

Charlisle🧛🏻
Count me out

Billy Willy🤠
Why? U ok?

Charlisle🧛🏻
Not rly. Temperature and hurting throat. So, I won't make it.

•(you)🌸
That's sad:(( I hope you'll get better soon

Charlisle🧛🏻
Thanks.

Bleaching Gil👨🏻‍🦯
Do you want me to check up on you?

Charlisle🧛🏻
Nah, I'm fine. Thanks tho, bud.

E without Ann👩🏻‍🦰
Gilbert, you're coming to Josie's or no?

•(you)🌸
He's probably busy studying again. God, he needs to take break, I swear

Queen Diana👸🏻
I agree. Maybe you should check up on him rn? I mean, see if he isn't overworked (😏)

•(you)🌸
It's 3 in the morning

Pie Josie  🥧
Well, he probably wouldn't mind seeing you at his door.

Billy Willy🤠
Agree⬆️

Bleaching Gil👨🏻‍🦯
Guys, I'm fine. And I'll come to celebrate🥳 No need to worry🙄

Pie Josie  🥧
Okay, so New Year's Eve at my house?

Billy Willy🤠
Yeah. See you at Josie's.

-Time skip to New Year's Eve-

Everyone was having fun. It was 23:50 already and we were just playing games, watching movies, eating food, drinking soft drinks and chilling.

The atmosphere got very hot and uncomfortable so I got outside to get some fresh air.

It was full-moon that night.
I stood there for a while, admiring the night sky, looking at the bright stars.

"So pretty." I whispered under my breath.

"I agree."

I quickly turned around. Even though, I recognized Gilbert from his voice, I still felt surprised.

"Why aren't you inside?" I chuckled, not noticing the way his eyes glimmered while looking at me, the way his whole body was responding to mine.

"I just needed some fresh air." Gilbert walked and stood next to me. I could feel the heat radiating from his body. "It looks like they're having fun in there." He looked inside.

"Yeah." I smiled, bitting my lip.

Gilbert turned his head to look at me. The boy stared, admiring my features: they way my eyes looked glimmering at the moonlight, the way my nose was perfectly fitting my face. The way my lips looked so kissable.

He was hooked over you. And he knew it.

Suddenly, Gilbert stood straight, making me straighten myself and face him.

Our eyes met and somehow it got hot in here too. I felt like I couldn't breathe.

His trembling hand moved and started to reached for my face. I could feel the heat from his body on my cheek.

And before I knew it, my arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him in, closing the space between the two bodies.

Our lips touched and it felt like the whole world exploded and scattered into a million pieces. Nothing mattered at that moment, just us, just this.

Gilbert wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer into the passionate kiss. I could feel his feelings coming in the kiss and I think he felt mine too.

The sudden firework explosion made us flinch and pull away from the kiss. None of us let go of each other. Gilbert pulled my body closer.

"I like you, Y/N. And I think I like you very much." His eyes looked deep into my soul.

"I like you too, Gil." I once again leaned in, making us share another kiss, while starting the New Year together.