Party preparation (G.B.)

-very slight mature content-

Y/N POV

This looks perfect.

I smiled as I've looked into the mirror. The tight black dress looked especially good, while highlighting my curves.

My hand reached at the table and I've picked a fake diamond bracelet which looked perfect. I softly brushed through it, looking at the mirror for the last time.

Okay, good to go.

I quickly got downstairs, picking up my shoes and putting them on.

Me and my boyfriend were going to our school party. All of our classmates should be coming, because it's a bug party and probably no one would want to miss it.

I peeked at the clock  - 18:26.

He should be here soon.

On those words, there was a knock heard on my door. I softly squealed feeling the excitement taking over me.

My legs carried me to the door and I opened them.

There he was. Standing with his hands in the pockets of the pants.

Gilbert quickly looked at me. His eyes went up and down as he gulped, biting on his lover lip, making sure I won't notice that.

"Hey, baby." I invited him inside.

"Hi, love." The tall boy grabbed my face and pulled me into a short kiss. The heat rushed through our bodies as his plump lips pressed on mine.

I softly pushed him away, stopping our kiss.

"We'll be late." A chuckled left my mouth.

"We could just stay here, you know. Who cares about the damn party?" Gilbert just got closer to my ear and whispered in his low voice, sending chills through my body.

The he got lover and started to kiss my cheek, then went down onto my neck, leaving some love bites.

"We- should get -going." My voice shuttered as I tried to make a sentence while his teeth nibbled on my soft skin.

Gilbert just hummed against my neck sending vibrations through my body and started to bite harder and get rougher.

I winced as he sinked into the soft spot on my neck.

My hands came to his chest and somehow I managed to push him away.

I could feel my reed cheeks were burning like they were set on fire as the heat spread through the whole body.

Gilbert's fingers softly brushed against the fresh purple bruises that he made.

"Perfect." He grinned.

"Are you seriously kidding me right now?!" I put my hands on the mark, tryin to find a mirror while panicking. "What was the point in doing that, Gilbert??" My anger spilled as I've looked into the small mirror on my commode.

My eyebrows immediately rose up at the sight.
Small red and purple hickeys were on my white skin on the most visible spots - all over my neck and exposed collarbones.

"GILBERT!" I loudly sighed.

How am I supposed to be going into that party now?

The boy just shrugged with a wide proud smirk on his face. He the turned away from me and walked to the door.

"Let's go?" Gilbert looked at my angry state, enjoying every part of it.

I quickly stomped out of the house, locking it behind me.

My body rotated and I walked away, not even glancing at the dark-haired boy next to me.

"You know, you look hot when you're angry." Gilbert smirked once again as I somehow managed to not explode out of anger and -to my surprise- embarrassed connected with some hotness I didn't want to admit.

"Shut up." I pouted as the boy laughed at, what he thought was, my cute face expression.