Them as your jealous bf

Gilbert Blythe

You two were in a party, enjoying yourselves when suddenly your old male friend approached you.
"You look gorgeous, Y/N! It's been so long!" He kissed your cheek while softly holding on your waist.
"Meet my boyfriend." You smiled and turned to see Gilbert with angry expression.
The two men gave an awkward handshake as Gilbert glared at your old friend.
When your friend left you felt a tight grip on your waist.
"One more old friend like that and I won't hesitate to make sure you won't walk for weeks."

Cole Mackenzie

Both of you were in a clothing shop. You needed a dress for an upcoming friend party so you've been trying on some outfits as Cole gave his opinion.
"Hey, love. How about this?" You went out of the changing room while looking at the mirror in front of you.
The sparkling black dress was short and close-fitting, making your curves and body pop out.
Cole came behind you, giving you a back hug. Your boyfriend leaned to your ear and whispered.
"You won't go anywhere with that dress. It'll be torn to pieces before you even make a move out of the house."

Jerry Baynard

It was a lovely sunny day and you were walking to school.
You came to the building, took of your coat and went to sit down at your seat.
But then you noticed a small piece of paper put on your table.
Your fingers took the scrambled paper and just as you thought - it was another love confession. All school knew you and Jerry were dating but you still got some confessions. You sighed and put the paper away, focusing on the lesson.

-Time skip-

You met Jerry after school and you two were sitting on the grass while having a picnic.
Then, you told him about the confession you've received today.
Your boyfriend's eyes immediately darkened as he became a bit angry.
"I guess we'll have to prove it to them, then." Jerry smirked as he came close to your neck.
"How are you pla- Ouch!" You jumped as you felt a bite on the skin of your neck.
Jerry backed off and looked at your neck, admiring his purple art.
"This way they'll know you're already taken."