Soulmate (C.M.)

Y/N POV

"Get up!!!" A loud voice shouts in my ear.

"Get away, Mari." I groan at my little sister who just got on top of my body.

"Y/N..." She whines. "Mother asked to wake you up. Get uuup..." My sister complains once again.

"Okay, okay." I give in and try to push her away.

"Today is another great day to find your soulmate." She winks at me.

"Ugh... Seriously, Mari. Today is just another normal day at school. It's what - 1% of me meeting my soulmate and seeing colors?" I sigh while pulling up my blanket.

"But it's still a chance... I wonder when I'll meet my soulmate..." My little sister sighs.

A chuckle leaves my mouth.

"You're twelve. There's plenty of time. Why do you even bother yourself with these thoughts."

"Well, you're seventeen and you still haven't found your soulmate. That's a bit worrying, don't you think?"

I turn to look at her, while putting on my clothes.

"Thanks, these words help a lot." I glare at Mari.

"I'm just worried." She shrugs while getting of my bead and running through my door.

"Yay! I'll wait downstairs!" She happily jumps down in the wooden stairs and goes to the kitchen while cutely stomping her feet.

I smile at her adorable behavior but my smile quickly drops down.

"Another day of hell."

-Time skip-At school-

"Y/N!!" A loud voice shrieked in my ear while I was walking to school.

"Diana! You scared me." I laugh while my best friend hugs me.

"Well, it was kinda my plan." We laugh.

We chatted while going the short way left to our school.

"My sister bugs me a lot with that soulmate thing." I sigh. "I know that she cares for me and I love that but I'm starting to lose hope. I mean all of you already found you soulmates - you, Anne, Ruby even Jane."

"Don't worry, Y/N. You'll find your soulmate. Oh, and I almost forgot." Diana said as we stopped. "I've heard from my parents that there's a new boy in our class."

I raised my eyebrow.

"Where is he from?"

"I heard he's an orphan."

I felt my body go numb.

"Oh no. He must feel terrible. I'm so sorry for him."

"I know, right? Me too." Diana opened our school door and we got in.

"Y/N! Diana!" All girls came to see us.

"Hey!" We got into one big hug.

"Okay, enough of this awful cutesy things." Our teacher came inside. "To your seats, now."

We all sat down to our sides and took out the supplies.

"I'll regenerate the seating a little." Mr. Phillips stood in front of us as his fingers snapped to our and then a new seat directions.

"Y/N." He pointed at me after some time of allocating. "You go to that table." His lean finger turned to the direction of an empty table.

I sighed and took my belongings.

Mr. Phillips did that for a few more minutes before clapping his hands.

"Attention!" The class went silent. "Today we have a new student in our class." He went to open the door and a tall figure walked in our class.

He was wearing already used old clothing, which was clearly too baggy for his body even though the blonde boy was big. The teenager stood in front of us awkwardly before taking off the hat and smiling.

"Hello everyone, I'm Cole. Nice to meet you all. I hope we'll get along." He bowed slightly as his silky hair shuffled.

All of the students looked interested in this new boy. And I have to admit that he was astonishing - the hair, figure, skin, even hands - looked like he was out of this world.

I could've watched him for hours but my thoughts were quickly cut off when Mr. Phillips pointed at the empty seat near me.

"Go sit there."

I felt my body sweat as Cole moved to sit with me.

I slightly shifted in my seat, making my clothing let out a strange sound.

The strangest thing was that I felt like my body is getting pulled by Cole's. Like I could never resist him. I just wanted to be near him all the time even though I've never even met him before.

That's strange.

Cole turned to me slightly chuckling.

"Hey, what's your name?"

"Y/N." I mumbled under my breath not wanting to face him. This attraction scared me.

"I'm Cole." He offered his hand.

Y/N. Just take his hand. Nothing will happen.

I soft breath left my mouth as I turned to face the boy.

My eyes softly met his ocean blue ones and then the whole world stopped.

Colors.

Colors.

I see colors.

Oh.
My.
God.

I see colors.

Oh my goodness.

I couldn't believe the world is so colorful.

My eyes still haven't left his but Cole's face features were enough for me to understand how colors will change me life.

I felt as all breath left my lungs.

"You... Me..." I choked in my own words while my brain still couldn't process all the new information.

I found my soulmate and I see colors. I FOUND MY SOULMATE AND I SEE COLORS.

I felt like my whole world exploded.

The boy charmingly smiled.

"Nice to meet you, soulmate."