Exposing relationship (J.B.)

Y/N POV

You were peacefully sleeping with Jerry's hands around your waist and arms when the alarm went off.

You carefully moved your arm from Jerry's grip and pressed the little black button to turn the annoying alarm off.

"Good morning, princess." Jerry's raspy morning voice echoed through the room.

"Good morning, love." You tiredly laughed and turned around to face your boyfriend.

His fingers softly pressed harder to your back, making you feel butterflies in your stomach.

"We should get going." You said, stroking Jerry's cheek. He just breathed out and nuzzled into your neck. Your smell was like an amazing drug for him.

"Babe." Your breath hitched a bit. "You know we can't be late for today's meeting with our friends."

You looked at the clock again - 9:47.

"It's almost 10 and we should be there at 10:30." Your hands softly brushed through your boyfriend's hair.

"Let's just ditch them. We could stay here." He went close to your ear. "And cuddle." The breathy word left his mouth.

"Jerry." You laughed. "Let go of me. We have to get ready."

Your boyfriend let go of you and laid on his back while rubbing his morning eyes.

"Move!" You laughed once again while taking his hand and dragging him out of bed.

-Time skip-

You two were now distantly standing at Anne's and Gilbert's living room, trying to not expose your relationship. Both of you decided it would be the best if no one knew that you're together.

Your eyes wandered to Gilbert who was tightly hugging Anne and kissing her neck. The couple happily married half a year ago and was now creating their dream home.

"Let's play a game!" Anne suddenly shouted, getting everyone's attention.

There weren't a lot of you: Jerry, you, Anne, Gilbert, Diana, Ruby, Moody, Cole and Josie.

"Now let's gather here." All of you came to form a circle and sat down. "You will have to say something funny about your memory with the person on your left."

Everyone laughed and looked around.

"I'll start." The redhead turned to Gilbert. "I remember when we were at school and I was sad because of something and you wanted to make me happy so you embarrassed yourself in front of the whole class by saying wrong words." We all laughed together.

"I remember when you tried to bleach your hair and it went green." Gilbert burst out laughing and all of us laughed even harder.

Time passed and we shared some good old memories with each other.

Suddenly I felt a hand creeping up my leg as my boyfriend leaned a little bit into me.

I quickly smacked his hand and checked if no one saw. My face was burning at this point.

"Babeee" Jerry whined at you, forgetting that everyone was listening.

Everyone went silent.

Our friends eyes went from me to Jerry, from Jerry to me.

"So you two ARE dating!" Anne jumped out of excitement.

I didn't even understand what happened and just sat there shocked.

I wasn't expecting for them to find out like that!

"You could've at least told us." Ruby pouted and came to hug me.

"Congratulations to both of you." Gilbert came to us and softly patted Jerry's shoulder.

"Why didn't you two tell us?" Josie smirked and raised her brown eyebrows.

The blush was now on my neck and face.

"Well... I guess we wanted to keep it a secret." I bit my bottom lip.

"I mean that's cool but you two were so obvious." Cole rolled his eyes. "Like, literally the way you two always sit together and talk, and even touch each other. 'Friends' don't do it like that."

Everyone laughed.

"Exactly!" Anne said with a smile on her face.

This may not turned out the way we wanted to but me and Jerry were glad that our secret came out.