Chapter 12: It's Never Happy Ever After...

After Harry and Amy had came back from the beach, Amy showed all the girls her ring and let me tell you it was really pretty.

Everyone went back to drinking and dancing once again, while me and Hailey sat talking about life in general. By this point it was 2:30 in the morning, which meant Hailey had headed to bed a few hours ago while I danced and talked with everyone.

"What are you doing by yourself?" A drunk Parker slurred. "Trying to get away from the intoxicated" i said making us both chuckle as we were stood far away from the others who were dancing. "Are you okay?" Parker said looking concerned.

"Yes I'm fine, what about you?" I said turning to him. "This is probably my best birthday I've had" he said looking sad. "What's wrong Parker?" I said. "You guys are just the best" he said letting a tear roll down. I knew it was just the alcohol taking it's toll so I let out a small laugh.

"What are you laughing about?" He said starting to laugh. "How drunk you are" I said in between laughs. "I am- I am" he said looking dizzy. "Parker?" I said concerned, "I'm going to pass out" he said just before I caught him...unconscious.

I sighed waking him back up. "Parker?" I repeated laying him on the grass. He slowly opened his eyes looking confused. "Come on your going to bed" I said helping up as I knew if he was asleep I wouldn't be able to help him to his room and I didn't want to call the others as they would be no help as they were also drunk.

I helped Parker into the house. Veryyy slowly, because he kept stopping every 5 seconds. I finally managed to get him to his room after he directed me to about 10 different rooms before actually telling me where his was.

I helped him through the door, laying him down on the bed taking his jacket and shoes off before laying the covers over him. "I'm going to get you some pain killers for the morning" I said to which he nodded saying goodnight too.

After getting him some water and pain killers for the morning I walked back to his room were I saw him dead asleep which made me chuckle, I just had to get a photo of this. Which I proceeded to do.

I walked back downstairs after putting the water and pain killers on his night stand, to see everyone laughing and dancing.

I went over to we're I was before Parker came over, just to see the dark view from where I was. I walked over to the group after hearing a glass smash to see Jeremiah unable to keep his balance.

I walked quickly over grabbing Jeremiah before he could fall, "oh thank you" he said laughing. "Do you think it's time to sleep?" I said as he was so drunk. "Only if that includes being....with you" he said making me laugh.

"Not tonight" I replied as he could barley stand up. "Fine, let's go upstairs" Jeremiah said while I placed him on a seat for a second.

"Okay we're going to sleep, I would advise you guys do the same" I said to Wesley who was about to fall in the pool so I grabbed him. "Good idea" he said putting down his beer.

"Goodnight" I shouted to everyone before grabbing Jeremiah and helping him to bed. When we got in our room he took his clothes off with some help from me as he couldn't do much. I put him down on the bed, tucking him in "Goodnight" I said placing a kiss on his forehead. "I love you" Jeremiah said making me stand in shock. I nodded stupidly and went too my closet were I got into a vest and shorts.

I knew he was drunk and it didn't mean much but I couldn't help but feel a bit sad that he had told me when he was drunk which meant he probably wouldn't remember tomorrow.

I walked back into the room to see Jeremiah asleep so I got in next to him and did the same.