Chapter 28: Assumptioms...

The doctors have kept me in hospital for the last week even though I have told them every time they walked in the room I was fine but they always said 'We just want to make sure nothings happens after what has happened to you'.

I haven't seen Jeremiah once since the day I woke up but I have a suspicion he stands outside my room sometimes in the evening until I'm sleeping, although I have never actually seen him. Hailey, Camila and Rachel have visited even with Kenzie sometimes just to make sure I'm okay and not dying of boredom. Parker and all the boys have been packed with work lately although I don't really know why I just heard it's been busy lately.

As I was daydreaming the door opened however I was laying on my side facing away from the door but I assumed it was the nurse again so I repeated what I always say 'I'm fine can I go home now" "I've heard you've been quite a nusense ever since you woke up" I heard a familiar voice say as I turned to see Jeremiah putting my clothes into a suitcase.

"Ah so you finally made time to see me" I said not saying about the evenings where I thought he would stand outside my door just incase I was wrong. "You know I've been busy a visit to a friend who seems Ito be in perfect condition was not nesassery" Jeremiah said sort of hurting my feelings as he referred to me as a friend.

I rolled my eyes at his comment getting up and stretching from the bed I was once laying on, "Well the least you can do for your...friend is get me out of this private hospital of yours" I said walking into the bathroom with a change of clothes.

Hailey had given me a bag of clothes for when I was let out so I could leave quickly. I pulled out a silk black with lace vest top with a tight and short white shirt, it was the middle of the night so I would be freezing but honestly anything would be fine if I can leave this hospital.

I walked out the bathroom after getting ready and throwing my hair into a messy bun, "Let's go" I said quickly walking to the door, "Do you really think that outfit is appropriate for this time of night?" Jeremiah said with annoyance lacing his voice as we pased down the hallway towards the black car parked outside while other black cars hid in desecrate to slowly follow us.

"I didn't pick it, Hailey did" I said rolling my eyes again at his comment. As I was walking I felt a large suit jacket wrap round my shoulders to which I turned to see Jeremiah had replaced his jacket to me. "I don't want it" I said turning and shoving it into his chest feeling the muscles under my palm.

I was only doing this because he had left me alone the whole time I was here and he was being horrible, "You know I heard life had been a little chaotic since the...accident." I said knowing it would push him as I tuned carrying on working.

"Don't" Jeremiah replied sharply however he needed to realise how he had left everyone to do the work for him, "You were slouched in a chair drunk at 11am every morning while Colton, Lucas, Louis, Parker and everyone were out doing your work only to come home and have to look after you like a baby, carrying you to your bed I mean really?" I said now feeling the heat of his anger from behind me.

"If you carry on talking to me like that you'll end up dead" he said holding my wrist tightly making me realise this was not the Jeremiah I knew, in fact this wasn't even a part of him left. But as he turned me toward him he noticed the build up of tears slowly travelling to my eyes making him loosen his grip, I didn't mean to cry but I couldn't help it.

As he stared at me I swallowed back my tears and brushed past him out and into the car. Shortly after he climbed in as I sat staring out the window not paying attention to him. While I was staring out at the window as the car started to move I wondered where I would be sleeping as me and Jeremiah would sleep together before but now that seems like the furthest option.

"Is there a room for me to stay in?" I turned and asked him seeing him turning to face me, "Yes, your clothes Jewellery, Shoes etc have also been moved into your room" Jeremiah said as his voice seemed sad and broken but I ignored it. I nodded as we sat in silence for the rest of the drive.

As I got out the car walking towards the house which I was once staying in, I saw Parker, Hailey and Louis run towards me.

Parker picked me up spinning me as I laughed a little, "Let her go" I heard Jeremiah say but I ignored him and hugged Parker tighter. "I would have come to visit but I was packed with work" "It's okay I understand" I said as I smiled at him. "Finally your home!" Louis said copying Parker's actions by picking me up and hugging me tightly. "I've missed you" I said as I hadn't seen him since I woke up as Jere had kept him busy.

"I missed you too" He said putting me down, "Hopefully things can go back to normal now that your here" I heard Hailey say as she hugged me tightly I watched Jeremiah's patience tick by as everyone ignored him. "Me too" I replied walking towards the massive house stood in front of me.

"I've got to go back to work now but I'll finish as quick as I can so we can go in the pool" Louis whispered into my ear and tapped his cheek as i laughed lightly kissing his cheek. "That would be fun" I said after.

As we entered the house I saw a few familiar faces smile at me as they walked by. "Maeve" Jeremiah called but I was too busy chatting to Rachel. I didn't notice that he had called my names a few more times until he shouted it making everyone go silent. "Come on! Don't waste my time!" Jeremiah shouted angrily as I walked slowly up the stairs away from everyone.

"Why are you being like this?" I asked walking towards I assume Jeremiah's office, however Jeremiah never replied which angered me more so i decided I was going to show him what he's missing.

As we walked into his office he sat on his chair the other side of the desk as I stood the opposite side, "What do you want? I have things to do, I'm busy!" I said angrily as he clenched his jaw. "Don't expect me to treat you any differently then how I treat my friends Maeve! I won't be tolerating this type of behaviour and I wouldn't think twice to kick you out or if I had to...kill you." Jeremiah said sitting in his chair with a cold expression.

I walked round the desk and placed myself on his lap which vividly made him tense as I brushed my palm across his jaw staring into his eyes. "But would you really?" I asked as he tugged my waist closer wanting me to kiss him, "Would you really kill me?" I said as our lips were now grazing, "Could you live with the regret of killing me?" I asked as I could see him gulping down his desire as he held my waist tightly. "No." Was all he said as I kissed his lips passionately leading down to his neck as he let out a small moan of pleasure until it was all gone.

He stared at me in shock as I stood up and walked out the office leaving him hot and bothered readjusting his tie and suit in confusion.