Chapter 20 and last

Cristina's stuff were done pacing. She took her suitcase and walked with Mer to the the taxi.
"I'm gonna miss you" Mer said
"Oh come on I'm just in Switzerland it just like" she looked in her watch "13 hours flight, we could survive it" Cristina smiled
Mer looked at her in a weird way
"Why are you staring at me?" Cristina asked
"You changed... In a good way.... You changed" Mer smiled "I'm gonna hug you be ready"
Mer wrapped her hand around Cristina and so did Cristina.

Cristina and Mer went on the taxi, when they arrived to the airport, Cristina was ready to get on the plane but then out of no where Owen came. In a run, came in a really fast run

"You're really sweaty" Cristina chuckled
"Ya you try run 1 kilometer in 4 minutes" he answered
"You got out of shape" she shook her head  "what was so important my flight is out in 7 minutes"

Owen took a deep breath and said "I tried to figure out how I feel inside me... I wish I couldn't feel anything... I wish I couldn't feel a damn thing.... I just want you to know that I was in a bad place and you helped me, even if you didn't really know what I was talking about, you made me not feel alone, now I know there are people for me. All of our stories are not memories they will live inside of us. Always. We are infinite"

Cristina hugged him, they both didn't want to let go. And in this position this story was reminded in their heads forever.

Cristina got on her plane, she took her sit. She wanted to take out her phone from her jeans pocket but instead she took out a picture.

There wedding kiss in the bottom corner there was written "feels like yesterday, so long partner"