Chapter 15

I can't believe I'm doing this, Cristina thought to her self while she was making up.

She took a step back and saw all her body. The Violet dress was perfectly for her, the arching made her body look 11 ponds less, her hairdressing fell in perfection on her shoulders.

"Hey" Owen opened the door with eyes closed "are you dressed?"
She turned over to him "you know it would be much easier if you would just knock" she sighed "yes I am dressed"

Owen opened his eyes, and survey Cristina with his look. Eventually he found the right words "wow! You look great"

Cristina blushed a little "thank you" she had a worried expression on her face

"What's wrong?" Owen asked

"Uh, it's stupid but" she sighed heavily "I couldn't... Closed my zipper till the end... So can you close it?"

Owen chuckled " ya sure"

Owen made his way to Cristina, and she picked her hair up.

He held the zipper dragged it the way up, but his look was directed to Cristina's neck, Owen always had weakness to her neck, he couldn't stop himself anymore and kissed her neck

"Owen" Cristina gasped in pleasure but she said "I'm sorry, I can't do it"

Owen looked at her, half smiled "your... Your fiancé... Is here, I don't want to be your, mistress... Or something like this"

Owen chuckled and made his way to Cristina while he was saying "You're not my mistress" he held her waist "you're my love affair, if we're already at that Marisa is my mistress"

"What?" that was Cristina's time to chuckled

"Every time I'm with her, I feel like I'm betraying on... You" he said.

Cristina looked deeply into his eyes, took a deep breath and kissed him.