Chapter 14

Finally this nightmare is coming to his end, I have sleep for 5 hours only, thanks to Jo that decided that because we haven't made for her bridal shower she woke up all the bride mades at 5:00 am with a very loud music out of there cabin's. So just like that at 5:00 am I got up even before I drank my coffee I went to the beach with Callie, Mer and of corse the one and only Jo.

Frankly it was... It was quite fun, even though I would prefer in 5:00 am be in my dreams.

Two hours later finally I got my coffee, and Jo explained to us the schedule "Ok,our first retraction will be in 9:00 we will work on the opening, at 16:00 we will meeting with the making up and you'll be focusing on say how beautiful I am, and of corse" she took a deep breath " the wedding will be at 19:00 so you'll come 10 minutes before"

We wanted to get up but then Jo stopped me "can I switch a word with you Cristina?"

Callie and Mer looked at me "go I'll come later". They went and Jo and me stayed alone in the table "what's wrong?"

"Well you know usually there is a parent that makes the toast and sense me and Alex don't really have a great parents to show off... We thought you could do it"

My eyebrow raised up "what?"

"I'm asking if you could toast" she replied

"Me? A... A toast" I asked insecurely.

"Yes" she answers simply

"Wow.. Ahh ok"

"Great" Jo said and pervert her face in a way that supposed to be a smile. She got up from her chair and turned on her heels

"Hey" I stooped her, she turned over "are.. Are you okay?" I asked

She set back to her place "actually.. No, not really"

I smiled "you're having a freaking out before the wedding aren't you?"

She nodded

"It's ok.. You and Alex will be great.Honestly any other fiancé would run away after he would see you in that week..."

She laughed

"You're great, and you'll be great for more very long years, and you'll have a little tiny great kids" I smiled at her

She got up and smiled at me back "we will be great just like you and Owen" she said and turned around but before she walked away she added in by the way "used to be" and then she walked away.

Used to be...