Chapter 7

Jo came to my cabin,to give me my dress and try her on.

"Oh god you look amazing" she said while I got out of the bathroom and made my way to her she turned me around "just amazing".

I took a look on my dress "Ugh, I hate this color... I mean light purple?! What's about"

Jo scan my body with her eyes " I don't know what's your problem,this dress looks really good on you" she said and set on the bed.

I turned around and looked at the dress throw the mirror "it's not the dress it's me" I said and smile.

She got up " well if we are done to compliant to you, I need to go" she said and opened the door " in half a hour we are having retrocession you better come, bye" she got out off the door and close it.

I took another look throw the mirror and thought to myself what would Cristina 8 years ago would say about that she is wearing a 'light purple' dress and gonna be a bride made in Evil spawn's wedding.

I took if my dress and got back into my normal cloth.

•••••••••••••••••••

We met at the beach, Jo said she want to do it as real as she can so we'll do it there, apparently I was the last person to come

"Nice, that you decided to join us" Jo said

"Oh relax" I said and stood next to Mer.

Jo locate us, I was the last bride made to go, and I got faired from "the made of honor" job because I'm not that good at it so Callie took off my place.

When I wanted to make my way back to the cabin Owen grabbed my hand

"What are you..?" I was confused

He putted his finger on his moth, and lead me to the pool

"What?" I asked still confused

Owen held my arms " I just wanted to say to you something" we were on the edge of the pool

"What do you want?" I asked

He look into my eyes, and sighed before I could understand what's happening Owen said " I'm sorry" he caught my legs and picked me up like Disney's prince does, and jumped into the pool.

A/n:

Lol guys I just figured out, how am I spouses to end this story yay