Chapter 5

I opened the door and walked in, Owen set on my bed and I stood in front of him.

"What did you want?" I asked straight to the point

"Well, I haven't see you 3 years I thought I could steal 15 minutes from your precious time" he said while he took his back off and leaned on his hands.

"What did you want to know?"

"How you doing?" He asked concerned

"I'm fine, can you leave?" I asked, wish to the moment he will across the door and leave.

"Didn't you miss me?" He asked, in calm like he knew what the answer will be.

I didn't say a word, I just kept looking on him.

"I missed you" he said and came over me, he stood closer to me than before.

"Stop" I whisper not too quietly but enough load so he could hear.

"What? You're saying you didn't miss me?" He said, he did another step toward me, he was so close that I could see his eyes closely.

"I did miss you" I said, Owen smiled like he won "but I came her just for Alex's wedding nothing more"

"I bet you do" he said, and smiled to himself.

He wrapped his hands around me and whispers into my ear "I miss you".

I pulled my self out of his hug "you already said it" I said while I pushed him towered the door.

"I know I did, I just want you to remember it" he said and got out from the cabin

I closed the door, went to the bed and I  fall asleep in thoughts about all this day...

A/n:

Pretty bad chapter but I hope you like it