Chapter 1 - Meet Abhiya(Abhay + Piya)

(N.b - In my story, Covid 19 pandemic doesn't exist.)

Piyali's POV:-

"Piya!!!Piya!!"

Misha screamed.

"What?!!"

I answered.

"How long will you be on the bathroom? It's almost 11AM. We have to reach there soon!!!"

"Just a minute." I answered.

You guys might be wondering why my sister Misha is shouting at me as because she wants me to go to watch a stupid car race with her. She is a tomboy and she is fond of car racing and I don't have much interest in racing but she is forcefully taking her with me because according to her, today at 1 PM, there will be a big race among the world's fastest and smartest racers. And of course, as a lover of this sport, this is an important event she doesn't want to miss.

Hello. I am Piyali Dobriyal. Currently working under a company named 'Sunshine Industries'. It has been 3 months since I joined. I live with my sister Misha. She also works in the company which I work in. Our parents Arnab Dobriyal and Sugandh Dobriyal died in an accident when we both were 15. Yup!!! We are non-identical twins. I am a girly girl whereas Misha turned out to be a tomboy.

I came out of the bathroom and saw Misha. She is very angry at me.

"Let's go!!!" Saying this, Misha grabbed my hand and started dragging me towards her car.

Thank god. I wore my dress at the bathroom otherwise Misha would've dragged me with my towel on only. But I didn't get a chance to do my makeup. My hair is wet and opened.

We drove to the event and reached there at 12 PM. But to our surprise, thousands of people were already waiting.

"Omg Misha, what is this? There is so much crowd here!!!" I said to Misha.

"Honey, that's the fandom of racing. You wouldn't understand. Only these people and I can understand😎😎😎😎."

She said that to me in such a way that I don't know anything about racing. But of course I know!! I just don't have much interest in racing.

"Actually you're wrong honey. I bet half of the people are forced to come here by their families or friends like me." I teased her.

"Shut up.'' She said to me.

1 hour later:-

The race has started. The cars are moving faster than the wind. It's like they are flying. I am mesmerised. I actually wonder how the racers keep themselves balanced with such high speed.

The racers are amazing but there is one racing car that caught my eye. The black racing car. It is faster than the other cars and also very swift and well-balanced. The owner of that car must be a very good racer.

I am continuously keeping an eye on that particular car. There is only 1 minute left to finish the race. I am sure that one will win. And yup!!! That car won.

I am about to ask Misha about that racer but the host announced his name.

Host - AND THE WINNER IS ABHAY RAICHAND.

'Yeayyyyyyyy!!!!!' Misha screamed.

'Abhay Raichand????Who is that???? I've never heard of him' I murmured.

'What???You don't know who he is!!!' Misha shockingly asked me as she heard me murmuring.

'No.' I answered.

'He is the one of the biggest racers in the world!!!He has won more than a hundred trophies at an young age of only 25.' She explained that to me like she is his Personal Secretary.