Chapter 19 - Acting or Reality?

Siddhart and Niharika's unexpected wedding and also the uncanny and half explained reason given by Siddhart has rather astonished everyone.

Hasenna Raichand called everyone to the dining hall.

Everyone came except Siddhart.

Hasenna looked at Niharika.

'Well... I don't know where he is.' Niharika said in a low voice.

'Well young woman, you have to know all your husband's activities. You're his wife after all.' Hasenna smiled and said.

The corner of Niharika's mouth lifted up a bit.

'Good Morning everyone.' Siddhart said.

Siddhart walked in wearing a blue Armani suit.

He looked at Niharika.

'I hope the new member of the family is comfortable.' He said.

'Of course bro, after all she is now the wife of the Siddhart Raichand.' Abhay said.

Everyone was having a good time chattering and gossiping.

But Niharika was silent.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At the office:-

'Do I look like a fool to you? You think that I won't take my revenge and just let it go like that?'

'But is it really necessary? Because Siddhart married Niharika just a while ago and-

'Oh I don't care about their love scandal. I just want to take my revenge that's it.'
.
.
.
.
.
.

Piya's POV:-

'Niharika di, how are you feeling?' I said to her.

I, Misha, Niharika and Hasenna Raichand were sitting in the terrace of the mansion doing the girly talks.

'Well, I am good. Just feeling a little drowsy by the way thanks for asking Piya.' She said.

'Well, newly weds are mostly enjoying their lives but look at the two of you... One didn't listen to me and went to office and the other is sleepy all the time. This isn't how it works dear...' Hassena Raichand said.

'Well Mrs. Raichand, I agree with you. But what can we do on our part to make her feel good?' Piya said.

'Well, I don't know much about this generation girls and their choices but all I can do is I can throw an all ladies party....' Hasenna Raichand said.

'Hey, what about a girls' night out?' Misha said.

'What.. What did you say girls' night out? What does that mean?' Hasenna Raichand said.

'LoL' Niharika laughed.

'Don't laugh ok? Just because I am not from your generation doesn't mean that I know nothing ok?' Hasenna Raichand said.

But the three of them continued to laugh.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Writer's POV:-

'Well king, they got married.'

'What? No. No... This can't be happening. We still don't know who the child bearer... How can he marry without-

'Wait a second, we didn't test the other woman, did we?'

'No King, but we may test her if needed.'

'Excellent.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Abhay's POV:-

'Bhai, I shall be attending the meeting with the CFO. You go home and take se rest.' I said.

'Rest, really? I am a vampire.' Siddhart bhai said.