Chapter 3 - The Raichand Industries!!!

'Piya!!!' Misha screamed.

'What happened?' I asked while making pasta.

'We lost our jobs!!!' She said to me.

I was shocked by hearing those words from her.

'What? Why? How?' I asked.

'Here see this mail.' She said to me while showing me an email.

"Miss Misha Dobriyal, this is to inform you that the Raichand Industries has bought the Sunshine Industries and all the employees of the Sunshine Industries are required to give interview again to continue working at the Sunshine cum Raichand Industries. The interview will be taken by CEO Mr. Siddhart Raichand, COO Mr. Abhay Raichand and for the employees under the finance department, they will be interviewed by Finance Head Mr. Kabir Singh Rathore. You will have to e-mail us at ×××××××××××@gmail.com to tell us which position you would want to apply for. The file following contains all about the positions, requirement age, education, salary, etc. The interview will be held tomorrow at the Sunshine-Raichand Industries building. New candidates will also be interviewed. The interview will start from 9 AM. The employee who wants to continue his/her job, will have to report there at 7.45 AM. CEO Mr. Siddhart Raichand will give a short speech and thereafter, the interview will begin.We hope your presence there. Thank you."

- Jay Khurana.
(Assistant Head of the Technology Department.)

'So what? It's just an interview. We have to conquer like we did earlier. Nothing serious.' I stated.

'That's not the case.' She said in a firm tone and I knew what that meant. She was damn serious unlike everyday.

'So what's the case?' I questioned her foolishly.

Misha put a hand on her head.

'Who is the CEO of the Raichand Industries?' She questioned me.

'Siddhart Raichand.' I said to her.

'And who is the COO?' She asked me.

'Abhay Raichand-

OMG!!! I looked at Misha with horror in my eyes.

'Please don't tell me what I am thinking is true.' I nearly cried.

'Yes, you're right. It is Abhay Raichand...The Abhay Raichand.' She said.

'Earlier, you had told me that he was a racer. Now suddenly he is the COO of such a huge company. How?' I stated.

'I didn't know.' She said to me.

'So you're worrying that they will not hire us because we don't have the experience of working in such a big comapany?' I said to her.

'No Piya, that's not the case....I am worrying that after the way you behaved towards Abhay Raichand that day....I don't think they will hire us.' She said to me.

'They also can't reject us as because....' I sighed as there is no escape.

Our jobs are our only source of money. Our rented apartment, our expenses, our scooters' EMI.....No, I need to be brave...I need to get this job at any cost.

'Don't worry...everything will be fine.' I told her and she sadly went to her room.' She said to me.

I checked the file contained the information about the positions. I was dumbstruck when I saw the salary of the position of the CEO's Personal Assistant.

After a while, I thought I would apply for that one only. If I got that job, then only after getting the salary of the first month, I could pay off the EMI of our shooters and I would also be left with a few thousands. So.. I decided. I connected my phone to my charger. I set the alarm on my clock and closed my eyes and tried to sleep. Misha was already in a deep sleep. After a while, I feel asleep.