Chapter 4 - Piya and Misha gets to meet Niharika.

Author's POV:-

Siddhart was going home from office. He was driving his car. On his way to home, he found heavy traffic. He got impatient and decided to take a short-cut which went through a jungle.

He was driving his car fast as there were no cars, trucks or bikes in that short-cut way.

After driving his car for 10 minutes, he saw a black figure which suddenly arrived before his car and also disappeared like the speed of light.

In a jostle, he went out of his car and looked at all the directions carefully.

'What the hell just happened?' Siddhart exclaimed.

He knew that it wasn't an animal. And he could sense that whatever it was, it was very powerful. And it seemed very similar to him.

For this perspective, he wanted to be ready. He kept his fangs ready. He waited there for an hour but there wasn't anything suspicious.

He got home in vain.

............................................................................

Haseena's POV:-

I am sitting by the fireplace and reading a named novel 'The Fault in Our Stars.' by author John Green.

Suddenly, Siddhart rushes inside.

'Hey son, how was your day at work?' I ask him but he doesn't reply and instead he goes straight to his office.

I follow him to his room because I knew that something is surely not good.

He picks up his laptop from his desk and starts looking for something.

'What happened Siddhart?' I ask him.

'As much as I remember there are no other vampire or werewolf in this region.' He says to himself without answering mine.

'What are you saying Siddhart?' I ask him without any clue.

'Mom, I saw something strange and suspicious tonight when I was coming home.' He said to me.

'What?' I ask.

Siddhart's phone rings.

'Hello, Kabir, Abhay, have you reached there?' Siddhart asks them.

'No.. We've reached there but there is nothing suspicious.' They answer.

'I am asking you for the last time Siddhart, what did you see?' I ask him in a firm tone.

'Ok mom, listen to me very carefully. The thing I saw a figure not a human but a vampire.' He replied.

'What?' I am at the peak of shock.

'But last time before coming here, we checked that there is no other vampire or werewolf here in this region.' I say to him.

'Yes, but I am suspicious that there maybe another vampire or werewolf who shifted into our region.' Siddhart says to me.

Just then, I am about to say something, Siddhart's phone starts ringing.

'Hello Abhay, did you find anything?' Siddhart asks him.

'No, we searched the whole jungle. But we didn't find anything suspicious.' Abhay says.

'Ok.... ' He says.

I can clearly see the worry in his face. He is worried as he didn't get a befitting reply from Abhay and Kabir.

'Why are you worried son?' I ask him.

'No mom I am just worried about you all.' He says to me.