Chapter 15 - Intentions.

"Sweet dreams are made of screams."

Piya's POV:-

We all three arrived in the Raichand Industries headquarters.

We looked at one another and entered the building with confidence yet anxiety working inside us.

Misha and I are nervous because this is our first time but Nick seems chilled and calm.

'Aren't you nervous?' I said to Nick.

'Well, I am hella nervous but made a poker face.' She said.

We approached the receptionist and she led us the way to a meeting room.

We entered the room where many other important people from the company were already present including Abhay, Siddhart and Kabir.

Abhay smiled at me which made me feel less nervous.

Misha sat opposite to Kabir but didn't look at him.

Nick sat beside another official.

I saw Mr. Siddhart smiling at us but that soon disappears as he saw Nick's action.

I sat opposite to Mr. Siddhart.

'So, ladies and gentlemen, let's start this... 'Siddhart said.

All of us one by one showed our presentation while Nick was giving us suggestions as a doctor.

............................................................................

The meeting was over and went well.

'Hey, how are you now?' Abhay said to me with a smile on his face.

It was kinda weird to talk to him because I always thought that vampires exist in the movies only.

'I am good. What about you?' I said to him.

'I am also good.' He said.

I noticed Siddhart was looking at us from a distance.

'Wanna grab lunch together?' Abhay said.

'Sure.. 'I said.

Misha's POV:-

Hufff... The meeting was finally over. It wasn't that hard for me as I thought it would be.

I was picking up my things and then..

'Hey, wanna grab coffee together?' Kabir said.

'Absolutely.... No.' I said.

'Misha, why are you doing this to me?' He said.

'Because I am not a moron.. That's why.' I said.

'What did you say? You dare to talk to me like that?' He said.

'You know me well and as long as you're being an asshole, I'll not stop.' I said.

'What did I do this time?' He said.

'What didn't you do? You and Abhay freaking sent Abhay's mother to our house. I mean I am not saying that she is bad but you should've not dragged her into it like that.' I said.

'What? What the hell are you talking about?' He said, totally stunned.

'Leave it.' I said and got out of the meeting room.

Niharika's POV:-

I got up from the chair and started to pick up my things.

Then I saw Siddhart looking at me not looking it was more of glaring... Strange.