Chapter 9 - Who did that to PIYA?

Abhay's POV:-

'No, please believe me I didn't do it.' I said.

'YES, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DID IT.' Misha said.

'No... ' I said.

'You just said that you were the one who was with her, then how could not you do?' She said.

I looked at Misha, tears rolling down from her cheeks..... Eyes swollen.... Messy hair....

'What's going on over here?' Someone said from behind.

I turned back and looked it was none other than Siddhart.

Dammit, the situation couldn't get any worse!

Misha lowered her eyes. Guess she is afraid of him.

'Can someone explain me what has exactly happened?' He said.

'Oh.. Mr. Siddhart let me explain you.' Kabir, who was standing beside me, said.

.........

'Abhay, what the hell is wrong with you?' Siddhart snapped.

'I swear brother, I didn't do it.... ' I said.

Siddhart looked at Misha who was still looking at the ground.

'Miss Dobriyal, please don't be afraid. We'll never let anything happy to your sister. And remember she is not only your sister but also our employee and she is very talented.' Siddhart consoled Misha.

'Well, you should've told that your brother instead Sir.' Misha said to Siddhart by looked straight into his eyes or should I say... Teary red eyes.

'Whoever did this to Miss Piya Dobriyal will not go unpunished, even if it is my own brother.' Siddhart said.

'Huh? You all say the same but you are saying this for saving your image and reputation. You'll never even let anyone touch your brother Sir.' Misha said to Siddhart.

'Miss Dobriyal don't dare to talk to your boss like that.' Kabir said to Misha.

'CHOP! BILKUL CHOP!!!!' Misha snapped at Kabir.

'You!-

'It's ok Kabir, she is disturbed because of what has happened to her twin sister.' Siddhart said to Kabir.

'I am sorry......... 'Misha bursted into tears.

'Hey... Hey... It's fine, don't worry about that.... ' Siddhart said.

'What do you want?' Kabir said to Misha.

'I want explanation from Abhay Raichand.' Misha said pointing her finger towards me.

'If that's you want then listen.' I said.

'You see... ' I said.

Flashback starts:-

Abhay's POV:-

You are probably thinking now, where we are... Actually.... I kidnapped you... ' I said.

'WHAT?' She said.

'You better close your eyes... Else I am gonna shoot you... 'I said.

'Well, I am not afraid of you. Do whatever you want!' She said.

'Well, if that's the case, then I'll tell my men. They will shoot your sister instead.' I said.

'I will never forgive you.' With that saying, she closed her eyes.

I took to some distance from where I had parked my car.

'Now open your eyes.' I said.

She slowly opens her eyes.